About: GR Spam Topic

Stealth

but now things have calmed down

Guess why! I had to ban over 20 accounts to make that thread calm down, we gave them over 10 chanecs and they blew it all the times, and no, its not racism.

Let Maxtor to decide.

The msn conv of the day i deleted:

-GrisoM: ok i junk the thread now.

-Maxtor: No, delete it.

GrisoM: k :D

Locked.

the first place they should have just banned all that stupid people who flamed , it wasn't the topic that caused the problems but the people.

I mean if a topic is fine and some stupid guy comes and flames repeatedly , then what do you do?You ban the guy.

+1 the GR spam topic should be restored.

Few flamers are not a good excuse to remove a whole topic.For God's sake

+1 to that.

Now here comes the fun part for all of you guys, these fucking idiots such as billistain, etc etc doesnt give up, i think i've banned billistain 9 times already and he keeps coming, and tbh i'm sick of ban and re ban and re ban and re ban and re ban and re ban and re ban and re ban and re ban the same kids.

Are you a mod that waste time on it? No, am i the one that must waste time of his life banning the same idiots again and again, and after that clean the shitmess they did? yeap

I hope you get it now. Any comment about this >> I've a pm box.

Go on, remake your thread. I allow you to, go on i'll sticky it. Fine with me .

BUT

This is your last chance if you screw it there wont be anymore threads saying please bring GR topic back there wont be no more chances and the only thing left will be your names in our banlist. So go on and do the topic i'll sticky it and lets see how much time will your promise last.