A trip to banland,and back from the dead!

MasterDisaster

Hello dear MxC users.I made this topic in order to support my banned brothers:

1)darkslayer

2)intrepid

3)magaki13

I would please you to unban them but I know it doesn't worth.

The forum is empty without them.So many mistakes,so many bans for what?

Just because they all had the guts to speak?

You are the one making mistakes here.By ignoring old members you just show ignorance for your forum.

So I would suggest to unban them and DISCUSS about the forums issues with some members.

You know,there are still some guys having better ideas than you and I am not referring to somebody specific.

That's all I had to say.

UNBAN THEM ALL!

1) I don't even know why magaki got banned, so I can't judge any action.

2) About Intrepid, I doubt if he comes back. He even asked to remove his legendary membership.

3) About DarkSlayer, it was lame banning him like that, just because he agreed with Intrepid. Any kind of warnings like dekarmas would be MUCH better.

I don't only ask to unban them.I ask for the staff to be reasonable.

That way,soon mxc will end its way down!

Hello dear MxC users.I made this topic in order to support my banned brothers:

1)darkslayer

2)intrepid

3)magaki13

The forum is empty without them.

Your point of view & please dont call your friends to back you up, that would be just lame.

So many mistakes,so many bans for what?

You answer yourself, so many bans for what? because of all the mistakes they did :^)

Just because they all had the guts to speak?

When you have the "guts" to speak, do it in the right way, not flaming ;)

Btw they all can register a 2nd account, we always give 2nd chances =)

You are the one making mistakes here.By ignoring old members you just show ignorance for your forum.

Again, your point of view.

So I would suggest to unban them and DISCUSS about the forums issues with some members.

We dont discuss with members about forum issues mate, you should know that by now, if you want to suggest something, my pm box and maxtor one are always open.

You know,there are still some guys having better ideas than you and I am not referring to somebody specific.

If you or any one have a good idea, but you or any one are/is an idiot, why would we care? lol

UNBAN THEM ALL!

Nope, if you wanna discuss a ban pm maxtor, this kind of thread are a waste of time.

About magaki, I don't know why he's banned too.

About Intrepid's and Darkslayer's ban, yeah it was toooooooooo lame.

Unban GodPower too.His ban was lame too+ he has helped the forum so much.

Thank god you dont have ban rights.

Thread locked, read what i wrote MD, we always hear, but you must have a real argument to validate your words.

Btw to all the ppl that doesnt even know why these users are banned, send me a pm, i will send you back the replys where they flamed such as magaki last reply to Maxtor:

gtfo you and your damn server ego freak.

^^

Did i miss something? Yes i did! Why do you want them unbanned they can always make new accs n start hating n trolling, like GodPower :).