[Question]

Dragondoomer

Question

Good morning folks.I have a question on 2 subjects.

1: How i can change the Restart time on client.exm- If someone try to stuck his skills(Multiskills)the restart delay time will be more than normal.for example 3 seconds more than normal so the class will be taken.I want to make the RESTART slower 3 seconds than normal.

2:and my second question is same with first but i want  to change my ClassMaster"Cat" class time.So if they press they will take the class like subclass time.10 seconds.I use Gracia final client & pack.

Thanks for any answer.But if 1 of 2 questions will be answered ill be done ^^ !

2 answers to this question

something like Flood protection.When you press Alt+X and Restart-If you press Confirm the client Restarting  in 1 sec.I dont want to restart in 1 second but at 3-4 so if he try to change class and restart he cant.I hope i help a bit :P.Sorry but i am to busy and the reason that you dont understand is that i speak more than 8 languages and some times its not easy on writting.Thank you for any answer