[GUIDE] : Ig walker IN WINDOWS 7 .(private servers)

ALEX2005GR

i have tested only for server azrama (l2hell) i hope it works for the rest :

1. Download to disable GG . this is for epilogue but worked just fine with hellbound (dont know why!!)

U just put it in your system folder and replace it .

2.PE EDITOR (off link : http://www.softpedia.com/get/Programming/File-Editors/PEditor.shtml )

u open it , u press setup.exe ,and you press YES for creating registry entries . then it will pop up a windows with a red icon PEditor and setup .open PEditor .OK.OK until done :)

3.download l2 walker suitable for your client (IG) ( http://www.4shared.com/file/157324646/b46d2ea3/Oracle_L2Walker209b.html only this tested )

and extract it INTO your system folder .

4.Open the system folder of your l2, find the file ''ogg.dll'' right klick ''load in PEditor''

Directory--->Imports--->Right Klick '' Add Import ''

D|| name : l2walker.dll

Function : a

and press the + button / ok /

just open l2 and press home !!!!!

IF U ARE INTERESTED FOR server: AZRAMA . Just download and put the 2 files in ur system folder (replace)

I hope it works , source : NYA from gogygo.se

if this didnt work for you, try this one.

Thanks, working perfectly on hellbound

yeah as azrama is hellbound :D.

and anyone who cant do this stuff , would like to oplad the ogg.dll file of his system and upload it so me or masterblaster can patch it !!

i have done everything as in guide the part where u import the l2walkker.dll i can not find it in imports

yes cause the programm peditor is not for lineage only... there are thousands (?) dll files. so u have to write it :

l2walker.dll

yeah because u have to ''unpack'' or ''extract''  ALL OF your walker files (that means l2walker.exe l2walker.dll sets ... etc... ) in your system folder !!!!!

ok all added when i try to run l2exe i get message

:the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic linc library l2walker.dll:

any way to fix this?

ps im doing this on a laptop with win7