ESL2 Working OOG+IG :)

sltbnjr

then you did something wrong. The exact steps work.

o.O

i tried on version 10.7.4. Nothing... I runned token. its openned the walker... after some secs, i got a error message... "L2walker not found".

I need a new version of token?

10.7.4 is the best private server version because it works almost everywhere and it has all the features the previous versions were missing.

And yes, 10.7.4's data file is meant for C5. Download earlier walker versions and try using their .dat file.

Some will be incompatible(the way earlier ones) but you'll endup finding one with the right data for you.

10.7.4 is the best private server version because it works almost everywhere and it has all the features the previous versions were missing.

And yes, 10.7.4's data file is meant for C5. Download earlier walker versions and try using their .dat file.

Some will be incompatible(the way earlier ones) but you'll endup finding one with the right data for you.

the dat file u are saying is the "L2Info.vcd"?

in es, this version dont show npcs names... but the version 10.6.3 show.... so, i tried to copy this file and use in the new walker but i got the same problem...

Its not working for me, i already have tried Sauron thing, but i have 1 question

should i change token which i can found in patcher file to this one = 5e37282332262a35255e38402328243d29344031 or should i keep old one (5F3B352E5D39342D33313D3D2D257854215E5B24). Options token and patcher token shouldnt to be the same?

the dat file u are saying is the "L2Info.vcd"?

in es, this version dont show npcs names... but the version 10.6.3 show.... so, i tried to copy this file and use in the new walker but i got the same problem...

any idea to fix it??