Problem with monster's

down

Question

Does any1 of u Pro devs know why im getting this error after reaching certain amount of HP.

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9819/imgt.png

EG: If i have 15k maxHp, Mob is normally hitting (reducing my HP) till 7k, after that it stops reducing HP till i get back to 7.1k HP and same all over again.

If u can tell me where this problem is located.

Thanks in advance!

9 answers to this question

l2jfree 8010 rev

Well , did you try to update your pack to the latest rev ?

If not , update it . If you don't know how , let me explain you :

Backup your custom scripts and data, overwrite the .jar files and data folder if needed, check if there were updates on DB, update your tables, or remove them and implement the new sql files.

ALWAYS be aware of having backups of your custom information and your working DB.

Good luck , and if your problem still exists , report it to L2J Free forum.

Ok mate.. thank u for ur support.

The thing that gives this errors is some kind of a bug with necklace, when i equip Valakas or Frintezza necklace this problem appears on 7k HP, but when i disarm them everything goes smoothly.

If u have any idea where can that problem be it will be very great.

Ok mate.. thank u for ur support.

The thing that gives this errors is some kind of a bug with necklace, when i equip Valakas or Frintezza necklace this problem appears on 7k HP, but when i disarm them everything goes smoothly.

If u have any idea where can that problem be it will be very great.

This happens to all neclaces ? If not , try to recude the stats of these ones.

Nop, not with all necklaces, only with valakas and fritenzza. With tateossian necklace works perfectly. Well, i don't see any mistakes in their stats. Checked core side but i don't see any problems there too.

Same here. I have absolutely have no idea. I even deleted stats of both skills and the problem still remains. Don't know what the problem can be, cuz i don't think that core has anything special with those two necklaces.

Same here. I have absolutely have no idea. I even deleted stats of both skills and the problem still remains. Don't know what the problem can be, cuz i don't think that core has anything special with those two necklaces.

Try to report it in L2J Server's forum.They may help you.