Increase the Success of Enchanting

derf

This works on most C4 Servers. Although it is not 100% it does give a boost in enchanting. I've made plenty of 10+ weapons that are +10 and higher although usually fails at +17.

If you're a fighter (bow, dagger, etc) try to reduce your attack speed as much as you can. Then find town that has none-very little people. Take off your armor, tatoos, and dyes. Find an NPC to attack and when the red bar is at "the center or little before or after" enchant your weapon. However, try not to enchant one after another because enchanting is based on server-wise time. What that means is that when one fails to enchant one weapon, everyone else in the server fails as well. Try to take 20 seconds break interval.

As for a mage it is almost the same concept. But if you're a character that cannot attack an NPC using a spell, you should make a cast and during the red bar at the center enchant as well. From what I know it is  A LOT harder to enchant a mage weapon that a fighter weapon. Best of LUCK!

On the site note, On l2revenge, I saw this person that made at least 10 +20-24 bows and show me through his trade box while attacking an NPC. If anyone can figure this out please be kind and share it. Thanks a lot and good luck!