about enchanting bug ...!!

mimikos

im playing Heaven Wail pvp server ... www.hw-l2.com ... there is a bug for enchant to +25 (max enchant) safe ... (safe enchant=+4) ... some guys that know it tell me that is a C1 Bug enchant ... anyone know anything about it ...?? plz help ;)

by me no idea :S i knew a double buff exploit but it was made via script...the point was that u have to login in a stance of dead and alive then u buff one time then u send in hlapex 03 then buff again...then it goes lost the script... :S

im playing Heaven Wail pvp server ... www.hw-l2.com ... there is a bug for enchant to +25 (max enchant) safe ... (safe enchant=+4) ... some guys that know it tell me that is a C1 Bug enchant ... anyone know anything about it ...?? plz help ;)

if U play a c1 server (where the hell did u found it?) the bug is the following : one guy set shop selling 1 ewb. another guy try to buy it, before he clicks ok you stop the shop and u use the enchant to make your weapon+++

but in c1 people belived many things..

I see many people drop weapon in the city.

I think there is some relation about chance enchant weapon... Enchant, drop, pick up, enchant, drop, pick up, and so.... more enchant chance.

I dont know if realy work.... but you can see drop weapon and pick up quickly....

Anyone know about that?

yes, i know:)

scammers can told Ya more about it... ingame ofkozz..

scammer invite player into party (random..), then scammer can tell U what is the bug point.. u must drop weapon 7 times, then weapon will be overenchanted...

its stupid, but many ppl drops theirs weapons...

but i saw that on D-Network enchant chance is bigger when U r walking or running when enchanting. so right click on enchant, then walk, and when U walking - enchant weapon...

its working for me, dunno other servers. waraxe +7 is almost SAFE. (3 /10 crashed)