[SHARE] Lineage Utils (Complete Guide)

Versus

how do i select it?

Hum, when appear a window called "Configuration" Go to "Sniffer" and Click in blank area on "Network Device" and set your device conector.

Sorry for my english.

Edit: I was typing while you post "nvm i got it ". Btw is a nice guide to another ppl.

uuuuu very very nice programme...give him some karma lol....btw i have some problem...it says me that is inizializing..and i have to set it...but if a click ok it says that  it doesnt have the ip ...i have to write the ip of my server near the word ip?...if yes anyone know the ip of dn?...thx in advance

U don't need to change NOTHING.Just choose the ip it writes!

• 2 weeks later...

oh yeaaaaaaa ...now im able to open it LOL...^^...but i have another problem :S...when i click on miscellanous i see zoom mod end ghost camera for example...but if i click on them nothing happens...i have to open l2utils before l2 or other?...tell me plz!!!

plzzzz help me!!!....i open l2 utils..i go on miscellanous but i cant click nothing...cuz nothing happenz...if i click on  MARK ALL for example nothing happenz OO...why?...anyone know?

OK!...now i canclick on them...but i have another problem...i've clicked on mark all and i saved..but when i log in game i dont have ghost camera and infinity zoom for example...why?...plz i need help!!!...someone respound ghgh:P^^'

Check it:

1. Check if your server patch is placed in system folder inside on lineage2 folder.

2. Check if your files are not marked "only read".

3. Check if you has the current version.

4. Check if your server have not "Auto-Update" like l2Supreme(Always when you run, will replace user.ini. It is sucks).

Good luck.