L2 Kamael class tree

neila

On vault's server i noticed that same kamael skills could be used with both crossbow and big swords so i guess the skills stay the same on male-female and the class and the only thing that changes is the animation.

On vault's server i noticed that same kamael skills could be used with both crossbow and big swords so i guess the skills stay the same on male-female and the class and the only thing that changes is the animation.

no! They are so different! Man can move fast about 3 sec, speed 700. And using dualsword like titans and have skills like frenzy (different from titan is that they have wery small p.def!) About woman its like archers...

ok, i'm not very well informed about this but i was wondering...after u get your 2nd wing( as i heard it's possible) then u'll be able to fly or what?

and if u can fly then what will be the advantage of the castle lords, and how will other races will be albe to fly?...they'll introduce flying mounts for every race or what? :)

anyways we'll find out by w8'ing :P

Vaults server is totally custom about skills and may differ by 99,75% (statistics may not be accurate) from retail :D

well I always was about discrimination. I dont like guys who discriminate females but I dont like the other way :P

anyway I see Female chars got more skills. IMO is good to be a little different ,like oblivion, male got other stats than females. Male got more health and atack power and women got lower health, power atack , general defence but faster reflexes and speed.