L2 Fusion PvP server

lazos1993

Server info

- Rates: 10,000x, 100mbit, lag free

- All in one shop: Cat NPC's at starter place

- Class change at Cat NPC's

- C5 skills, C5 Armors and Epic Armors!(PyroMaker)

- Geodata 100%, working Siege and more

- Level 78 within 10 minutes (super PVP server)

- Increase your PVP skills!

The admins are friends of me and they are crackers,there is no bug working on the server and all classes are balanced.This server is really nice try it

Site:www.fusionl2.nl

P.S:Sever is IS L2OFF

Listen...to get to 78 lvl u need to stay in elven village.there it has all the mobs u need to kill to get 78 lvl..it has npc buffers and npc's that sell everything..u can do subclass quest in 10 min.noblese u just need 75 lvl subclass and u click an npc and do it automatically..olympiad games are only starting at 21:00 GMT +2 and are for 4 hours.(admins trying to make it all day olympiad).Hlapex aint working...Funny events where u can win +1 enchant in your weapon

WHY THERE ARE NO GOOD C5 AND C6 SERVERS. IT'S SO HARD TO REALIZE THAT THE TIME GOES ON AND WE CAN'T GOT OLD THINGS ANYMORE? I LIKE C5 BUT I CREATE C6 SERVERS CAUSE WE MUST BE SAME WITH THE TIME AND NOT STAYING IN THE OLD THINGS!