[Gr, En]Cooking: Takos

ProJecT

First you enchant to +30 than you go pvp for 1-2 mins and than you crystalize it and you're done but srsly "item"? You could just ask for recipe

Ingredients

* 1 pound lean ground beef

* 1 onion, diced

* 1/2 cup ketchup

* 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix

* 2/3 cup cold water

Directions

1. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef with onion; drain fat.

2. Stir in ketchup, taco seasoning, and cold water. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.

found it in here anyway http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Ground-Beef-for-Tacos/Detail.aspx google ftw.

First you enchant to +30 than you go pvp for 1-2 mins and than you crystalize it and you're done but srsly "item"? You could just ask for recipe

Ingredients

* 1 onion, diced

* 1/2 cup ketchup

* 2/3 cup cold water

Directions

1. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef with onion; drain fat.

2. Stir in ketchup, taco seasoning, and cold water. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.

found it in here anyway http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Ground-Beef-for-Tacos/Detail.aspx google ftw.

you know dream...its funny to answer in topics like this with this kind of replies :P

Moderator dream ftw xD

Ingredients

* 1 onion, diced

* 1/2 cup ketchup

* 2/3 cup cold water

Directions

no no no it will be a fail craft man.. Use boll S grade and add some sault

:o  vazelos you are really funny.

dream when i was writting the post i was at school and the ring rung(lmao) and i had to get out for the break and i was hurrying and i coulnt remember the right word thats why i wrote "item"

:o  vazelos you are really funny.

dream when i was writting the post i was at school and the ring rung(lmao) and i had to get out for the break and i was hurrying and i coulnt remember the right word thats why i wrote "item"

Ingredients meng, ingredients.

another ass kisser  8)

Well, I am hold as much as I can. You fool kid! You laerned a word, "asskisser", and you say it all time. What? Are you jealous?

btw why you dont post this fail topic in a cooking forum or why you didnt search it to google?

Really? wow!! I didn't think to search. Thanks mate.

/NA

μούντζα+σε+όλους+τους+πολιτικούς.....jpg

Epeidi mpika kai den evriska auto pou epsaxna hr8a kai rwtisa edw.