[L2J] L2 PwnStarz

notfound

BEWARE

Hello folks have you ever feel the need to find a "server" (may God bless us..) and try whatever comes to your mind?

Well i felt it a lot recently so i desperately searching for such a MASTERPIECE!!

..and i FOUND it, so id like to present you L2PwnStarz

===L2PWNSTARZ FEATURES===

{c/p from hopzone}

-Ultra high rate Gracia Epilogue mixed skill server.

-Max enchant +65535 - 100% safe

-Skill enchant 100%

-All enchant scrolls give +10k

-Raid Boss respawn 60 sec.

-No wipes, ever.

-EXP: x5000 SP: x5000 Adena: x10000.

-Awesome custom items in GM Shop.

-Crazy stats.. If you can get it, you can have it. ^^

-Custom currency/farming zones

{/c/p from hopzone}

My comments : Well cough cough as you can understand this server isnt for newbs so think it twice be4 join its for the extreme, hardcore mightest players of L2 History.

No now seriously if you like the features or just want to try it you can download the patch from website click right where it say "Jan.2010 Newest patch" it use host to connect but you can change the l2.ini to connect.

Website: http://l2pwnstarz.webs.com/ (yeah its l2 website..)

***SNEAK INFO***

Community:15ppl the time i checked

Server located in Michigan US the ping was OK no lag.

PS1:The MultiX stands for the multi* the server has multiskills and infinite enchant well i suppose this drew much attention.

PS2:No the server is not mine i just felt sharing it with you.(it must be those damn pills....)

PS3:ingamename:Olympus

-Ultra high rate Gracia Epilogue mixed skill server.

-Max enchant +65535 - 100% safe

and with the custom items is like 17 heroes but in this svr you have more stats than 17 svr omg is big failure :)

Lol, it's something like old Age of Shadows ^,^. And actually, it can be quite a bit of fun for a few days IF it's like AOS.

Yeah actually is like AOS but it has some extras, well guys you know the features you must not be Einstein to figure out that the server is over"over" if you wanna join join dont post stupid comments at least if you FEEL that you MUST post something read the entire post b4.

As said the server is not mine i just shared.

Have fun!

oh my god guys learn what a real lineage means and stop make topics with 1 week online servers.btw buy a webhosting account.Anyway gl with your server you will need it :)

Well thats true lineage2 is different. But you guys must learn to READ ill keep saying that..

The fact is the server sometimes lag like hell sometimes is OK, i dont know how long will last but since its up and runing you can test it.

I dont like those server that you will spend your time to play there and in 1 week will close!!If you want to open a server and like this you should get deticated and webhosting and all thet things that you need to open a fu... server!!So stop posting those server without any feature!!

I dont like those server that you will spend your time to play there and in 1 week will close!!If you want to open a server and like this you should get deticated and webhosting and all thet things that you need to open a fu... server!!So stop posting those server without any feature!!

bla bla bla well i dont want to be mean rly i dont even give a $#|+ if you guys going to play like it or even if the server close this exact moment, rly i wont even sweat about it..

But it rly get to my nervers when i see reply below 50 IQ    USE YOUR BRAIN PPL   human skills exceed what you may now at the moment seek new horizons.... for SAKE

We very well know this is a "crappy" server or week-server you may call it as you want ANYONE even the dumpest here in this forum can understand by features-site that this server is not so serious and for sure you must not DEVOTE your life.

Must Read1:Guys consider the "SMALL" possibility that the admin of this server may not even know the existence of this thread, so plz dont make $+up|D reccomendations such as "BUY DEDICATED" or "make a good website" even a 10years old know what this server lack and we know it too.

Must Read2:For the hardcore gamerZ remember this games are for fun you wont achive anything despite that, you can enjoy even tetris if you rly like it.  Games {are for} Fun.

• 1 month later...