[CT2.3 L2J] L2 Unknown

kjuwi

Heey all,

L2 Unknown: New Server, New Players, New Chances sooo Join Now!!! 8)

Rates:

XP Rate : 1000x

SP Rate : 1000x

Adena Rate : 1000x

Drop Rate : 2x

Max. Enchant : +25

Safe Enchant: +6

Enchant Rates: Normal Scrolls: 75% Bless Scrolls: 80%

Farming Zones: Varka Silenos for Apiga, Cave Of Trails for Golden Apiga and Primeval for Adena Farm.

Custom Starting Area New players!!

Gm shop, Global Gatekeeper and Buffer Spawned in Every town!!

http://l2unknown.unknown-pgs.com/

Greeetz L2 Unknown Staff

• 2 weeks later...

LOL posting twice to advertise your server http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=112369.0.  Can you atleast unban me from your forums I had fun reading what your so called HDGM was saying

L2 Uknown was an Interlude full pvp server one of the bests....if you arent the real owner the name is copied :D

Oh come one lol xD Every server got copied someone's name i bet (99% - Except some unique ones). There are many L2Justice servers, L2Absolute x2. L2Shadows x50 :P etc. So its small probability they wanted to steal the name. + UnknownPGS is company that is hosting not only L2 server, they host other games too. So i think they didnt copy. Its just company name - they named server after it.

Anyway lol? Still problems with HGM zax69? (Im brother, my sister is staff not me :P)

Cant believe it ^^

Acutally the thing that pisses me off is that the idiot in this server has coppied my name as I am the HGM of L2Pride but it not the name that made me mad its the insults etc he was doing in there forums about me and the owner who I know just let it happen. But I will get over it