interlude [Interlude L2J] GspL2

Fadde

I got banned from the server lol (I was GM there). I got ban before like a 1week or less. I didnt want to cry about it i just left.

So the story is i got banned. Why? Here is the reason.

I was dualboxing

1. Normal Chat

2. GM char

Since adventurers are overpowered (thats what i have found out after testing) i gave to normal char +40 items all. He was mage, i asked VitalForce to help me testing the P.def and all, he agreed. Now when i finished testing i sold that all +40 gear in normal shop. Admin logged after 15 seconds and banned me. Rofl. Banned me for testing. I mean i was the only hope for the server since i make events,help people,enchant if they are bored to +25. Admin NEVER logs, NEVER make events, NEVER help people.

I didnt want to cry about it so i told the story only here. I mean WTF, i was the only good out there and he banned me.

I got banned from the server lol (I was GM there). I got ban before like a 1week or less. I didnt want to cry about it i just left.

So the story is i got banned. Why? Here is the reason.

I was dualboxing

1. Normal Chat

2. GM char

Since adventurers are overpowered (thats what i have found out after testing) i gave to normal char +40 items all. He was mage, i asked VitalForce to help me testing the P.def and all, he agreed. Now when i finished testing i sold that all +40 gear in normal shop. Admin logged after 15 seconds and banned me. Rofl. Banned me for testing. I mean i was the only hope for the server since i make events,help people,enchant if they are bored to +25. Admin NEVER logs, NEVER make events, NEVER help people.

I didnt want to cry about it so i told the story only here. I mean WTF, i was the only good out there and he banned me.

Admin NEVER logs, NEVER make events, NEVER help people. Are you sure of that??? never logs omg its yours svr if you admin and you must log even 2 h