[ENG] Michael Jackson <3

SySt3MGaM3RFr3aKs

First of all, i made this topic because I lock Michael so Much.

I made this topic to show to peaple how lovely personal Michael Was. !!

I made this topic because Michael is the King of Pop.

I made this topic because of Michael !

Only Michael fans can reply here ( Please, if you don't want to say a good word, Please Please Please do not reply. )

Theres no rules in this topic, say what you like to michael ( don't refer to what you don't like )

Let me start:

Michael was, is, and will always be the King of Pop, he wasn't just a king, for me he was a Talented person and he shared his talent to everybody in this world, From the time we borned we hear always his name, not by chance, but because everybody loved this Person.

He was always saying that he is a big Nothing or a big Zero without his fans, he loved all his fans.

Hear when he said to his fans, ' I Love you so much, '. " 1:34 " Just hear it, this will make you feel better :D When he says See'ya in July it makes my cry because, the unecxeptable happened, He flied away  :'( :'(, in June 25, 2009. Michael was not with us any more

He was so happy for his final tour, because he wanted to see his fans be crazy (lol) for him again, act like kids.

Now the earth is crying because he lost a such a good Person

For informations about his life: visit Michael Jackson's Wikipedia Page.

I always cry with this song ( MJ 8 Year- Old ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT-H5eSQ-1U

Same song but with his new version ( For Pepsi commercial ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUl4PRwtA3c

Please Peace, i asked only peaple who love or like michael Jackson to reply. Please. I Pleased you for this.

You see i haven't added a " TOP " Video, i just added a video to see how Michael loved everybody. Don't make me feel depressed :(

im a fan of him too.

I feel great nostalgy when i hear his songs. Make me remind good times. All songs/singers of '90 years pwnz. '90 songs will never die. M.J. songs will never die.

My favorite. not for music only, even lyrics pwnz. Totaly statment in real life.

im a fan of him too.

I feel great nostalgy when i hear his songs. Make me remind good times. All songs/singers of '90 years pwnz. '90 songs will never die. M.J. songs will never die.

My favorite. not for music only, even lyrics pwnz. Totaly statment in real life.

Thanks for replying mate. :D

From the time we borned we hear always his name, not by chance, but because everybody loved this Person.

When he says See'ya in July it makes my cry because, the unecxeptable happened, He flied away  :'( :'(, in June 25, 2009. Michael was not with us any more

Now the earth is crying because he lost a such a good Person

[gr]υπερβολές [/gr] woot , relax <.<

oh noes! :(

[gr] οκ αφού αναγκάστικε ο lightmagik να κάνει post πάει τελείωσε χααχχαχαχααχ [/gr]

oh noes! :(

Lightmagik, i respect you and i don't want to seem rude. But, i asked only MJ Lovers to reply. only peaple who love MJ, and feel him. Peaple that when MJ is singing they feel sad but also wonderful, because they know that MJ Will never die in their hearts.

[gr] Pragmatika, dn iparxei kamia ipervoli gia emena [/gr]

Michael Jackson Rocks :D

MJ IS ALIVE

Thanks, your replies makes me feel better :D.

Lightmagik, i respect you and i want to seem rude. But, i asked only MJ Lovers to reply. only peaple who love MJ, and feel him. Peaple that when MJ is singing they feel sad but also wonderful, because they know that MJ Will never die in their hearts.

[gr] Pragmatika, dn iparxei kamia ipervoli gia emena [/gr]

:O dictactory came back?noez so every1 can write whatever he/she wants.

gay, pedophile so what ?

Just because you know about him, doesn't mean that the rest of the singers aren't, does it ?

In fact, most of the rock & tough what so ever guys, prove to be that... gay-people..

On the other hand, being gay doesn't make you unnatural or something, on the contrary, gay people's brain works differently compared to straight people, they're no freaks or whatever the ignorant people call them, the were born with a different brain, so don't be a racist ..

PS: You must learn to accept yourself & the ones that surround you..