Rates:

Exp.Rate = x7

Spoil.Rate = x7

Drop.Rate = x7

Adena.Rate = x15

Features:

Read what admin said (down here)

Everything is L2Default!

* There is no custom global gatekeeper, no custom shops, no custom farming areas, no custom mobs, no custom way of sieging, no custom way of getting clan halls, NOTHING is custom on this server.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Admin:

EVERYTHING is L2 default, so I really doubt I have to go explain what works and what doesn't (considering everyone else does I think by now you know what L2J does and does not have so why should I waste time explaining it?).

We are in the process of hiring GM's to do events. We will not run auto events. It's tacky and really just makes it so why even bother having an event GM? Our staff will hold true, GM interactive events. PvP Tournies, Dice Rolling, Hide & Seek, Trivia, Races etc.

We also don't claim the impossible. We will not guarantee 100% uptime. No one can. Crashes happen. Reboots are necessary. And sometimes you get ddos'd. There is no way anyone can claim 100% uptime without not understanding what it means to run a server.

The donation system will be for items ONLY available in game. Especially considering we just said it's a no custom server :p. Nothing that will unbalance the game, and everything is available in game (We don't do like some places do such as lock out clan halls to only donators or hero status with donation). We won't have free enchants either. Items, and thats it.

So if you want to try a server where there is no customs what so ever, then come stop on by. We hope you enjoy it

Currently our Free Teleporting event is going on!

For the first month we're open, we will be allowing free teleports around the realms!

so everything is default.. that means the bugs also? or to be more specific.. does admin know more than how to follow a guide?

also lol.. .info xD, why not spend 5$ and get an extension that doesnt make you look cheaper than a street bum with a bottle of wine =P (no offence, just an observation and to proove it.. i own this rofl l2wars.info)

so everything is default.. that means the bugs also? or to be more specific.. does admin know more than how to follow a guide?

also lol.. .info xD, why not spend 5$ and get an extension that doesnt make you look cheaper than a street bum with a bottle of wine =P (no offence, just an observation and to proove it.. i own this rofl l2wars.info)

Do i know more than how to follow a guide... hrm... the fact I have the only epilogue faction server coded by myself must be some fluke huh?  Yah i must of downloaded it somewhere that no one has found  ::)

A POS extention that barely does anything but advance c4?  Yeah no thanks.  Been there.  Done that.  I like the ability to make updates as needed instead of waiting for someone to come out with said fix.  I'm not some "newb" that's never done this before.  I know all about the C* extenders.  Personally, I think most of them are crap unless you're willing to go out and spend thousands of dollars on one.  And.. I'm not exactly into spending a lot of money on a dll file that I then have to wait to have any major bugs in it fixed.  If they get fixed at all.  And my ability to disassemble dll files is a bit hazy (not to mention my C coding is way below anything useable) so that takes care of me doing the edits.

As for your post rozdex, I'm aware of the flaws of it.  Will I spend time fixing them?  Most likely.  I'm not going to say you're going to find it 100% like retail.  NO SERVER is 100% retail. Close sure.  100%? nah.  Not even the C4 OFF servers unaltered files are 100% accurate.

Hell even C1 had its fair share of bugs.  Granted, most of those (I would hope to GOD) are ironed out by now but I'm not looking to run a OFF server.  Too many issues.

Do i know more than how to follow a guide... hrm... the fact I have the only epilogue faction server coded by myself must be some fluke huh?  Yah i must of downloaded it somewhere that no one has found  ::)

you make it sound like now that epilogue is out... its somehow different mod? im sure youre a good admin after this post.. and if im honnest, after i saw this topic i noticed the one about factions so i realized youre staff prolly isnt newbie at all.. anyway this thread kinda looks like configs only.. and well.. this is the first time i saw you actually came to post.. so i naturally assumed.. another advertisement for some failed server that needs 10ppl more to raise pks, however im pleased to stand corrected as it is almost impossible to find a decent retail based on java.

A POS extention that barely does anything but advance c4?  Yeah no thanks.  Been there.  Done that.  I like the ability to make updates as needed instead of waiting for someone to come out with said fix.  I'm not some "newb" that's never done this before.  I know all about the C* extenders.  Personally, I think most of them are crap unless you're willing to go out and spend thousands of dollars on one.  And.. I'm not exactly into spending a lot of money on a dll file that I then have to wait to have any major bugs in it fixed.  If they get fixed at all.  And my ability to disassemble dll files is a bit hazy (not to mention my C coding is way below anything useable) so that takes care of me doing the edits.

couldnt agree more... and why even spend time on making one rofl... waste of time just so you can advertise that "OFF" title thats not even rare anymore.. not to mention we actually have a source in java..

i rather die editing and polishing java.. than live without a proper source.

and finally to redeem my failed post above.. i dont rlly play l2 much, but if i wanted to join a retail like.. i must say yourse would surely be the first choice!