[Rate+Comment]my first c4d sig

Cook

Ok I know I have posted 2 sigs allready today!

this is the last one.

this is a test for c4d.

edit: added version 2 deleted resized one!

1. cookc4d.png

2. cookc4d2.png

Hope you like 'em.

sorry for beeing a pain in the butt! But I need your opinion to continue trying!

Background? Awesome

Render? Sucks

Text? Sucks

In background add something more not just a black from left and the right. Change your render to something which is related to fire. Fix your text.

OMFG. Text is the worst nightmare of a designer isn't it???

can you point me to one? The fact that my name is cook isn't helping at all. nothing fancy to it, no big variety of letters so....

The background is really good but the size is not the proper and don't try to resize a signature never again!

BTW your name is really good to work with :P

It's not that big nor too little so you can add some pro effects if you get inspired!

no big variety of letters so....

That's good mate. If I had a name like MasterDisaster I would be kinda sad. What effect can I put to this big name? Cook how did you do the background? BTW go at planetrenders and search something is related to fire. And if you can add fire effect and light to the text and post the outcome.

the bacground was really easy to make you take the render. Copy the layer 5 times. smudge 4 of the layers or 5 whatever. and turn them to color dodge except from one the one on top.

then put the a c4d on top. erase what you don't like, copy the c4d in a new layer, move it around, erase what you like, repeat.

then put the original render on top (or another one. no matter). then mess with gradient you know. For better explanation check this: http://www.pixel2life.com/viewtutorial/73843/abstract_explosion_signature/

ok I'll try adding some flame shit as a render. but second one is better isn't it?

That's good mate. If I had a name like MasterDisaster I would be kinda sad. What effect can I put to this big name? Cook how did you do the background? BTW go at planetrenders and search something is related to fire. And if you can add fire effect and light to the text and post the outcome.

@!@

I love my name!

Cook is really nice to add as a text.

Anyway the tutorial is good but if you want to make something really good then expand your knowledge!