Treasure boxes bug!?

True, if u kill them in one shot u can get drop , but usually if u use key of the corect grade u have the higher chance to get a drop, if u use keys from NPC seller u will have a lower drop.

And forsaken plains are a very good place to get those drops.

yes, i agree with U. boxes lvl 83 we also can open with 2 lvl keys:)

BUT my sh with no grade devo set and homu+7 with acu, with CDL => 1 hour = 10 ewc and near 200 eac on cementary...

sometimes it was 10 ewc in 20 minutes but sometimes 10 in all day...

U can hit box even 2 times - sorc can use blaze + aura flare or aura flare + aura flare. sps can use the same..

necro? dunno, i didnt play necro before:D

Tyrant/Destro on D-Net also can kill boxes:D

in some severs they differences the boxes and the chests, the boxes will give u ew an ea, and chest normaldrop, one user post in this forum a file that shows in game the level of mons, the id, the agro/pass and the difference of box and chest, use seach buttom :D

if u have zoom hack u can see which boxes have scrolls and other stuff so u can easy get a lot of enchants... but in some servers u can go to jail for this so be carefull

Could u explain this? I suppose that result (some drop from box) become when u open it.