[HELP] Dances level 2

MaDu7zU

Question

Hello!

I have a l2j interlude server and i want to know how can i create lvl 2 dances and autolearn them on bladedancer...

If you know... please say it like for newbies....because i understrand very hard...

TY!

still don't work....

but i edited other dances that bauwbas told me and work but i want to remove original dance when i cast the dance that a add...

like when u have greater shield and some1 give you greater might... the greater shield disapear and greater might remains... how can i do that?

<effect count="1" name="Buff" time="36000" val="0" stackOrder="0" stackType="buff">

replace this on g might and g shield....

then the palyers will have both of them :)

<effect count="1" name="Buff" time="36000" val="0" stackOrder="0" stackType="buff">

Having for example earth lvl 1 and earth lvl 2 = BIG VERY BIG unbalance.

Nice one , here i see u also talking about stacking G shield + G might , ok  i need a lil help also , i want to stack the  Heroic valor+ heroic berzerk +  heroic miracle .....   :)  tell me plix plox   ^_^

And i wanna make that when u use heroiv valor [ only u get the effect not all the clan + ally      { interlude }

Hey , i want to make COV like normal buff [ not a super buff ] i mean that ..... u can add one of the prophecies  or chat of magnus , or the final buff of dominator  [ INTERLUDE  ]

Hey , i want to make COV like normal buff [ not a super buff ] i mean that ..... u can add one of the prophecies  or chat of magnus , or the final buff of dominator  [ INTERLUDE  ]

change stack_type...

hey...what i ask and what he answer me....

Lets see... i created new dances to bladedancer...ok?When i cast 1 of my new dances and i already have 1 if the original dance. i want the original dance to be replaced by my dance...

Example: Im already buffed with dance of warrior and when i buff me with my dance i want dance of warrior to be replaced with my dance in this case Dance of Resistance....