[HELP ASAP]Problem With L2 Criticals

Hello guys, i have a question, i accidentally updated my l2 gracia final client to epilogue..i uninstalled it and installed it again as final... but when i open the game after joining "the world of l2" game crashes and get critical msg or i get a message "a hacking tool has been found bla bla".. what's wrong? how do i fix it?

Any ideas?

Every answer is welcome, thanks..  ;)

Must be ur host im guessing, bcuz of GG error... try putting this on your host.

127.0.0.1 localhost

_________________________(server host) <---- ???

_________________________(server host) <----- ???

66.240.255.107 nprotect.lineage2.com

Thats how my host is setup.

Now the game crashes before it starts... pfff... cant stand it anymore, i want to play L2

capturedbm.jpg

#that's how mine is set

127.0.0.1 localhost

127.0.0.1 L2authd.lineage2.com

127.0.0.1 localhost

_________________________(server host)

127.0.0.1 localhost

still nothing, i modified the topic check it...

1) Uninstall l2, delete everything from l2 directory, leave no trace of l2 on your computer...

2) Install l2 in the new directory named Lineage II ofcoarse

3) Make sure you have the new l2.exe and the wildcard files found on this site http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/ (im not too sure what exactly you need, but u need l2.exe and another one called wild card) However u can change l2.bin into a l2.exe, but it doesnt work for me so dl l2.exe directly off that site i gave you

4) Make sure the server ur trying to connect actually works with no one else having a problem

5) If you still get the error, perhapes your anti virus or fire wall or something you installed reccently is blocking it, its highly unlikely but u never know.. always think opposite of what youd expect to find, as in think of EVERYTHING youve done between the time it stopped working, and the time it did work.

Usually a full reinstallment with clean files works 100% for me and others, but if thats not the case, the problem is within your computer, a possible virus or somthing thats not allowing you to play that causes a crit error.

Hope this helps.

1) Uninstall l2, delete everything from l2 directory, leave no trace of l2 on your computer...

2) Install l2 in the new directory named Lineage II ofcoarse

3) Make sure you have the new l2.exe and the wildcard files found on this site http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/ (im not too sure what exactly you need, but u need l2.exe and another one called wild card) However u can change l2.bin into a l2.exe, but it doesnt work for me so dl l2.exe directly off that site i gave you

4) Make sure the server ur trying to connect actually works with no one else having a problem

5) If you still get the error, perhapes your anti virus or fire wall or something you installed reccently is blocking it, its highly unlikely but u never know.. always think opposite of what youd expect to find, as in think of EVERYTHING youve done between the time it stopped working, and the time it did work.

Usually a full reinstallment with clean files works 100% for me and others, but if thats not the case, the problem is within your computer, a possible virus or somthing thats not allowing you to play that causes a crit error.

Hope this helps.

Thanks man, it really works now ..... :D thank you....!!!

Got my answer somebody lock this topic please...