[help]how do you kill zakeN???

nvus

what about to use a BD as tank cuz of dance of shadow and the other classes are EE /healer cuz zaken is a undead mob so u can do it only with healers (might of heaven)

thats how we do it on L2gold

its nothing for server where zaken is lvl 61 XD

PS: I dunno how to kill zaken normal cuz i was only there with strider bug XD

bd with shadow is 77....so drop is decreased if he tanks....mmm

on L2Gold is the lvl from zaken increased

so its not for other server but on retail or other server where the lvl from zaken is 61 u can use a BD 77/78 (better 78) just do dance of shadow that u dont get the aggro from the mobs inside the ship and if he is 78 use dance of siren for more magic crit rate.

ofc u need a other tank too but u dont get the aggro from other mobs and u will crit more.

I drop my weapon for try tom kill this boss only for stupid earring  T_T and is very hard obtain arcana+acu on dragon

same thing here.. on my server is hard to make a forgoten + health.. >.< and zaken its to difficult to kill... bah

I drop my weapon for try tom kill this boss only for stupid earring  T_T and is very hard obtain arcana+acu on dragon

i told the tactic,but as i see you didnt follow'd it..

sm dance->lowbies only with dance/pof/emp ,using target macro and np...