MAXTOR NOOBBBBB

morka

I see my name there but I CAN'T understand anything due to his adorable English.

Can anyone explain? =.=

He is not talking about you, one other , a donor.

I see my name there but I CAN'T understand anything due to his adorable English.

Can anyone explain? =.=

He was normally using the account ''IPXS'' , but levi4than told maxtor that IPXS is his own account... i don't know what did levi4than tell to maxtor , but he convinced him that IPXS is his own account

and now the old owner of IPXS (morka) ,wants to prove that it belongs to him

There is improves IPXS account its main !!!

I have all message when I register account and all pms my.NOOBISH ERRROR SECTION.

I add systeamfreak and dragonslayrer in my project Harpun.They can say my name is IPXS.

=

Here I have proofs that IPXS account is mine!

You can see all the messages from the day when I registered to the forum. They are also messages for my NOOBiSH ERROR topic.

s and Darkslayer can prove that I am IPXS

And btw people stop commenting his english, yours isn't better.

LOL maxtor change my password and give account to Leviathan

LOL?????????????????????? yea sure Maxtor gets money and then give the acc to another ppl sure.. GO TO SAY THAT TO ANOTHER NOOBS WE ARENT NOOBS GO SCAMM ANOTHER PPL

He was normally using the account ''IPXS'' , but levi4than told maxtor that IPXS is his own account... i don't know what did levi4than tell to maxtor , but he convinced him that IPXS is his own account

and now the old owner of IPXS (morka) ,wants to prove that it belongs to him

Yes maxtor give to levi4than main account.But account its main not levi4than.Who create this post? http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=106582.0

not IPXS?

and now u want say to us maxtor prove levi4than and give him your acc? maxtor isnt noob to give accounts with only one ''hey IPXS account is mine he stole me''?

you told the same thing more than 3 times,calm down lol

lightmagik sorry BUT THIS NOOB WANTS TO SCAMM AN DONATOR ACC!! MAXTOR ISNT NOOB TO GIVE AN DONATOR ACC TO ANYONE.. ''HEY MAXTOR HE SCAMM MY ACC GIVE ME BACK'' WHAT IS THIS? THIS GUY MAKES 3 POST A DAY WITH THIS THING ''MY ACC IS STOLEN''!

lightmagik sorry BUT THIS NOOB WANTS TO SCAMM AN DONATOR ACC!! MAXTOR ISNT NOOB TO GIVE AN DONATOR ACC TO ANYONE.. ''HEY MAXTOR HE SCAMM MY ACC GIVE ME BACK'' WHAT IS THIS? THIS GUY MAKES 3 POST A DAY WITH THIS THING ''MY ACC IS STOLEN''!

lol it's not a scam... he has got proof.. he was also the owner of that account some weeks ago

yes.. and u want tell me now that Maxtor is a noob  and give ''Donator - VIP Accounts'' to anyone with an ''thats my account he stole it give me back''? i dont think so.. and i can make too lier proves like this.. its an edit..