[REQUEST]How to Make Anything usefull with l2phx????

well, I just can say that I can conect with l2phx to the server, but I dont know how to pass some weapon or adena to my char :S

but I am 100% sure that is working. because if I start the initial script, my char say: " Hello " in game.

But I dont know how to get a damm, weapon or adena like hlapex

• 1 year later...

yes if u get Disconnect the server is protected but i have a server what is not protected i saw one guy using phx version 3.1.8 i have the same version of l2phx i can enter game but i dont know how to work with programm like l2phx :( damn if someone can help plz help :)

• 2 weeks later...

to "buy" items with l2phx, u have to be next to gm shop or seller, to "learn" skills, next to a master guild,i use l2phx to buy like 200 enchants at the same time instantly, thats the only "useful" thing i do with l2phx :S

• 3 weeks later...

the matter you are discussing for are how to create and send a SCRIPT  in the server. Well, there are many scripts(enchant and announcement script)in the forum that u can try. Of course u need some posts 1st and then if the server is not protected ........ However, I havent find yet l2 phx for vista and the link that crazyNoob gave us is full of viruses according to my antivirus, thanks