-Can u explain me why plz ?

btw thanks for ur share !

13:08:59 WP v4.06F © Sauron

13:08:59 Link LoginServer Succeed.

13:09:02 Login LoginServer Succeed.

13:09:02 服务器[01]当前在线率:2.90%,能否登陆:能

13:09:05 Link GameServer Succeed.

13:09:05 ->Login GameServer Fail.

What do u mean "good share"? Its not working...at least for me and a couple more ppl.

If u don't know how to use L2walker,that it doesn't mean that it doesn't work for all!

If u don't know how to use L2walker,that it doesn't mean that it doesn't work for all!

Right.I dont know how to MAKE IT WORK.

I know how to use it.Stop insulting ppl.

Oh and make it work for l2revenge c5 or change the topic title.Its misleading.

OR since u're a genius with an MIT degree,post a PROPER guide.OR pm me one if u dont want it to be fixed.

Once again, STOP INSULTING PPL U DONT KNOW IN PERSON.

Right.I dont know how to MAKE IT WORK.

I know how to use it.Stop insulting ppl.

Oh and make it work for l2revenge c5 or change the topic title.Its misleading.

OR since u're a genius with an MIT degree,post a PROPER guide.OR pm me one if u dont want it to be fixed.

Once again, STOP INSULTING PPL U DONT KNOW IN PERSON.

Do u like the title now?I will let it just like this.Are u going to tell me the same things for Gold?FFs...

well l2gold bot ain't working for me, i've got it from http://www.4shared.com/dir/1279887/60245db5/MaxBastards.html cuzz i've got problems downloading from rapidshare, so if 4shared isn't the same version as in first post pls upload it

Do u like the title now?I will let it just like this.Are u going to tell me the same things for Gold?FFs...

I have nothing WHATSOEVER with u buddy.If it aint working its not your fault neither mine.

The only thing that bothers me is that u insult me by telling me that i dont know how to use walker.

Keep trying for l2revenge tho and if u get any progress let us know.

cya

DOWNLOAD FROM 4SHARED.Press the link.Write at the password lineage2 and open the MxB 4shared.U will see the last one,it says Walkers,press it.Now u see L2Gold-Forever (walker) By Fakoykas.rar,press it (Forever doesn't work).We will see some info for this file and a Download Link press Go.Now u see Loading file info. Please wait...  Don't like waiting?DON'T PRESS NOTHING.Now u see

Downloads: 19 

Uploaded: 2007-08-17 

URL:http://www.4shared.com/file/22236307/37613bdc/L2Gold-Forever__Walker__by_Fakoykas.html

Comments: Add

Last download: 2007-08-24

Download file

Press Download file and start downloading.

DOWNLOAD FROM RAPIDSHARE

Press the link.Go down and press free (if u are not a premium user).Now let the download it is selected.Then write the code it says and press Download .....(the selected)

This is a very simple guide how to download L2walker because i saw that 1 person didn't know how to download it!

@dejvis:u can play L2gold downloading it by 4shared.(u write that it doesn't work L2Gold for u)

Ciao!

23:40:50 WP v4.06F © Sauron

23:40:50 Link LoginServer Succeed.

23:40:55 Login LoginServer Succeed.

23:40:55 服务器[02]当前在线率:11.20%,能否登陆:能

23:40:59 Link GameServer Succeed.

23:41:00 ->Login GameServer Fail.

u can resolve this pls i need buffers in l2revenge

for ppl who find how to download canu explain why we can't login ?

"Login GameServer Fail."

Maybe u don't use the patcher.Noob at L2walker?I am going to make a guide with screenshot,because u don't feel

GUIDE HOW TO USE L2 WALKER

Ok here we start.I didn't believe that some people didn't know how to use it.The only u have to do is to follow the screenshot and then u can log in with the walker.

http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=47988136tl7.jpg

Listen FOLLOW THE STEPS.If u don't follow the steps u will not log in.