[Rate & Comment] New Style - Kobeshoot

Goddess

This one it's lame X.x ... Really what happened to your style ?

wtf is this sign u have? XD

this dude is ugly for render xD

WHERE ARE YOU YKZ MEMBER? XD

wtf is this sign u have? XD

this dude is ugly for render xD

WHERE ARE YOU YKZ MEMBER? XD

Hehe ... I don't make sigs anymore that's a signature that a friend of mine made it for me :-] i stopped working with PS :-[

In 2010 the aliens will destroy the world :O belive me ^.^

Hehe ... I don't make sigs anymore that's a signature that a friend of mine made it for me :-] i stopped working with PS :-[

In 2010 the aliens will destroy the world :O belive me ^.^

2012* u have 2 years left u lucky boy :X

This year we will have vacation at Pluton :P

2012* u have 2 years left u lucky boy :X

This year we will have vacation at Pluton :P

Nopz in 2012 the God will come on earth and will kill all the aliens and devils and will take with Him only the good humans like me that don't swear , drink or smoke ...Fuk i dropped again the cigar in the beer can :-[

-Btw i love to spam Flower's topic ^.^

-Btw i love to spam Flower's topic ^.^

Yeah is so .... cool xD

aaaaaa FLOWAHHHH try to use this render and make one version with ur old style... just to judge and comment bettah if u can :P w8z0r ;)

Yeah is so .... cool xD

aaaaaa FLOWAHHHH try to use this render and make one version with ur old style... just to judge and comment bettah if u can :P w8z0r ;)

Don't listen to the alien ... She is trying to control your mind ! Don't turn back to your old style improve this one.The Alien want you to turn back to ur old style because she is afraid that u will be better than she is ! ;o Belive me i can read minds.

Don't listen to the alien ... She is trying to control your mind ! Don't turn back to your old style improve this one.The Alien want you to turn back to ur old style because she is afraid that u will be better than she is ! ;o Belive me i can read minds.

Im pro in all styles.