[Guide]IG Bot on L2Revenge

apressas

oKz..L2R is a bit special occassion..so i made a guide in order to show you how tou bot on l2r..

-Download This:http://www.freewebs.com/pcwarriors/L2Walker1.56%2BSauron%27s%20WP%2Bhost.rar

it includes L2 Walker 1.55 , Sauron's WP..(i use this instead of l2asrv) and hosts

-change /windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts file with this

-change l2.exe (in ur system folder) with this:http://www.freewebs.com/pcwarriors/l2.rar so you dont get l2 file size error

-open Sauron's WP and then walker..press Run to open l2.exe..(et voila!)

-press alt+enter

-press Home

*happy botting!*

oKz..L2R is a bit special occassion..so i made a guide in order to show you how tou bot on l2r..

-Download This:http://www.freewebs.com/pcwarriors/L2Walker1.56%2BSauron%27s%20WP%2Bhost.rar

it includes L2 Walker 1.55 , Sauron's WP..(i use this instead of l2asrv) and hosts

-change /windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts file with this

-change l2.exe (in ur system folder) with this:http://www.freewebs.com/pcwarriors/l2.rar so you dont get l2 file size error

-open Sauron's WP and then walker..press Run to open l2.exe..(et voila!)

-press alt+enter

-press Home

*happy botting!*

Greek

ρε βλακακο με παρακαλουσες 3 ωρες in game να σου στειλω το b0t για l2revenge και τωρα μου βγαινεις στο maxbastards.gr και κανεις post με τα αρχεια μου??? 0ax0ax0xa0xa0axax0 ας αλλαζες εστω το ονομα στο .rar αρχειο που σου εστειλα στο msn (L2Walker1.56+Sauron's WP+host) και σου ειπα πως αυριο (15 αυγουστου) θα γυνοταν C5 ο server!! τοσο ρομπας εισαι !!! 0ax0xa0xa0ax0xa τοσο καιρο ουτε που καταφερες να ξεπερασεις το l2.exe file size error 0ax0xa0xa0xa0xa αντε QQ πιτσιρικο και να σε δουμε στο C5 l2r για να δουμε τι θα μας πεις εκει... α! και αφησε μου το nick σου στο C5 να σε περνω κανενα PK οταν θα βαριεμαι...

P.S. συμβουλη μου! αν θεσ να μαθεις l2 exploits μαθε ρωσικα και τραβα στο allcheats.ru сукин сын :D

English

Hey 4ssh0l3 you requesting 3 hours in game I send to you the b0t for l2revenge and now me you come out in maxbastards.gr and  post with my files? 0ax0ax0xa0xa0axax0 [as] changed be it the name in the .rar file that I sent to you in msn (L2Walker1.56+Sauron's WP+host) and to you I said that tomorrow (15 August) server goes be c5!! so much dressing gown you are!!! 0ax0xa0xa0ax0xa so much time nor that you accomplished to exceed l2.exe file size error 0ax0xa0xa0xa0xa  QQ nAAb and we see you in C5 l2r in order to we see what to us you will say there… a! and left me your nick in C5 you to pass no one PK when I boring…

P.S. advice my! if you want learn l2 exploits you learn Russian and it pulls in allcheats.ru сукин сын :D

I'll get IG working as soon as I get a working system folder ~

The problem I'm facing is that if I use a fixed nwindow.dll to kill gameguard, the client won't send any packet after opening the connection. The connection dies after server's init... never seen that problem with C4 client

I'm talking about a fresh system.

any solution?

When i have open l2 walker and pres run... say l2.exe size file error....and when have opened the bot and i run l2.exe from lineage 2 folder manualy....it show a message and tell detect hacks ..something like that....annyone know how i can make the bot work for the server??

U can run it all fine without the gameguard using a gameguard emulator.

BUT i cant make walker work.Neither ingame or outgame.

Oh and the loader with the irc mod they made is the worst thing ive seen over the internet.

Just make an l2 shortcut LOL.

Their loader is crap.PURE crap - stinks from miles.

@silent : find me a job already :D and greetings to palouke ;)

Yep l2revenge changed to c5, so this bot dont work anymore. As far as I know they use an old system folder from surpemel2, so if anyone knows a working walker for this server, o a working system folder im sure it will also work on l2revenge.

Just do us all a favor and pm us anything that works cause i know that l2r gms are watching this site.

I heard em saying it on their ventrilo.

So please dont share anything in public for l2r.

And btw yeah their antibot protection is binded into the l2.exe.

Their loader is useless,their gameguard as well.

So if u can make the g@y l2.exe stop killing any hacking tool/walker prog please do.

I think they using same protection now like a other server. I can easy bypass the closing from programs when u start l2.exe. I also have a modded walker which I see in the game.

But my verify server won't authenticate, like no packets are outgoing from the verify. If anyone has ideas pm me.