pou sta config macro

sedela

Question

6 answers to this question

Den katalabenw ti ennoeis . Eksigise kalitera ti akrivos thes.

enoei p ine sta configs na bali na boroune na kanoune pano apo 24 macro.. kai tou apantise sosta o godpower apo kato

enoei p ine sta configs na bali na boroune na kanoune pano apo 24 macro.. kai tou apantise sosta o godpower apo kato

Efoson ginetai me compile , tha mporouse na tou pei pos ginetai.

Ego den exo dei se kanenan server auto to mod , kai episis den exo dei kanena test apo kanena project.

Den ginontai ola me compile . Merika den exoun core support kai etsi den ginetai na ta ftiaxeis.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Good morning, how do I use it to open a npcname.txt file from l2 c1? I made some progress and understood that I must create a bat file with the following specifications: l2encdec_old -e 121 npcname-e.txt   When I run the .bat it creates a new enc-npcname-e.txt  But when I open it, I still can't read the files Is there something wrong with the code I ran?    
    • Hello! Since this video with those cool agathions belongs to Asuki, better ask him if they are private or free. As for me, since KejbL mentioned me, I've also done a lot of work of this kind, such as body-attached auras in the form of agathions like in the video and cool versions that attach to the back like agathions as well. If you're interested, I can show you some examples.
    • Server Rates: » Xp 500x. » Sp 500x. » Aden 500x. » Drop 1x. » PartyXp 2x. » PartySp 2x. » Starting character level -1 Enchant rates: » Safe enchant +4. » Blessed and simple scrolls max enchant (+16). » Crystal scrolls max enchant (+16). » Simple enchant scrolls chance – 65%. » Blessed enchant scrolls chance – 80%. » Crystal enchant scrolls chance – 90% Augmentations: » High life stone skill chance – 10%. » Top life stone skill chance – 15%. » Augments 1 active   1passive Unique features: » Main town – Giran » Automatic-Manual Potions. » Working 2 castle sieges. (Giran-Aden) » SPS cancel lasts 10 seconds and than buffs come back. » Stackable scrolls, lifestones, book of giants. » Unique pvp zone » More then 11 active raid bosses. » Wedding system. » Unique farming areas. » Npc skill enchanter. » Full npc buffer with auto buff. » Max count of buffs – 55. » Max subclasses – 4. » Free and no quest class change. » Free and no quest sub class. » Raid boss drop nobless item. » No weight limit. » Unique protection anti-hwy armor for archers/daggers etc. » Ingame password change. » Top pvp/pk/online ranks NPC. » Unique monsters & NPC. » Interlude retail skills. » Server up-time [24/7] [99]%. » Perfect class balance (all class can kill all class depending on players skill and setup knowledge,gear,augmentations). » Announcements on double kills triple kills etc. » Announcements on Grand Boss death , with the name of the killer as well as clan name of the player. » Information Npc in game with all servers infromations.   🌐 https://l2-prodigy.com ✅ https://discord.gg/bEphbJ4WY7
    • Good morning, how do I use it to open a npcname.txt file from l2 c1? Good morning, I made some progress and understood that I must create a bat file with the following specifications: l2encdec_old -e 121 npcname-e.txt   When I run the .bat it creates a new enc-npcname-e.txt  But when I open it, I still can't read the files Is there something wrong with the code I ran?    
  • Topics