[SOTM Awars Design / Closed Project]

mweinz

Make it bigger with bigger text.

And ask from a friend who knows English to re-write the text please.

LOL at 2nd.

Anyway that's the way and the size they should be.

All gfx forums use the same size...

LOL at 2nd.

Anyway that's the way and the size they should be.

All gfx forums use the same size...

Do we look like a design forum?Because, until now, I was posting in a cheating forum, when did it change? :O

I am not talking about the awards.And what you said about the size that all of the design forums use that, really, was stupid.I don't know any rule about awards ROFL.

I wasn't talking about the awards as I said.I was talking about the whole presentation image.The font of the even description is too small.

Do we look like a design forum?Because, until now, I was posting in a cheating forum, when did it change? :O

I am not talking about the awards.And what you said about the size that all of the design forums use that, really, was stupid.I don't know any rule about awards ROFL.

I wasn't talking about the awards as I said.I was talking about the whole presentation image.The font of the even description is too small.

How am I supposed to know that you are talking about the whole image since the main issue are the awards?

I did not say that there is a rule and no it was not a stupid reply of mine.

I told that to show that SeeYa used this size inspired by other forums...

And yeah,forum's main theme is cheating but does that mean that we should stop talking about GFX/Developing/Misc issues?And in case that you are not convinced yet,take a look on the forum stats.The cheating sections are way dead and the developing ones are really active.Does that mean anything to you?

Please....

w/e master some people dont have open the brain, i cant undestar why this dude sX come here to comment, you not are welcome here, i mean i dont care you opinion, i dont commment in your fucking topics so your ignorace wil be welcomed. go to masturbated.

/Locked.

First of all I have a problem in getting the meaning of what you say..

But, since I am not welcomed, edit your topic title with this tag:

[sX Do NOT post]

and then I won't.

As for MD, do I look like I care about activity in PS or Cheating sections?

But I do read this on forum's url, logo, announcements: www.maxcheaters.com

The best CHEATING Forum.

Re-Locked, Mr.GFX.

re w/e you look like care this, i mean dude, if you have problem/ mad. bla bla and all your kids problems why you comment? you know what problem i have with you, and you have the same with me. i ignore you, i want your ignorace can understand that right? not hard. ye bla bla this is a cheater forum. is true, all my friends say that. but i think i WANT see grow up this forum cuz i love this one. if you cant understand i dont care.

/unlocked go and spam kids.

First of all I have a problem in getting the meaning of what you say..

But, since I am not welcomed, edit your topic title with this tag:

[sX Do NOT post]

and then I won't.

As for MD, do I look like I care about activity in PS or Cheating sections?

But I do read this on forum's url, logo, announcements: www.maxcheaters.com

The best CHEATING Forum.

Re-Locked, Mr.GFX.

Kay Mr.My 2nd name is Failure...

Keep pretending the mature,no prob!Learn how to use ur privs...Will you lock it?

Kay Mr.My 2nd name is Failure...

Keep pretending the mature,no prob!Learn how to use ur privs...Will you lock it?

Seriously, I am not pretending, I am 16 years old, I know how to behave in different situations.

I just told him to scale the damn image up, and make his text understandable and with meaning.

But you 2?Nah, you should post something to show me your smartness, right?

At least my second name ain't "kid" and I am happy about that.

Anyway, I am not going to keep on posting with a small licker kid and a signature leecher.

All I am doing is wasting my time, and I don't have much time for spending with you 2.

BTW, believe me, I know way much better how to use my privs that you would ever do.

Remains unlocked.

PFff I am not a licker.I never needed seeya or anybody to be known in this forum.

SeeYa is just a friend like some other guys.

Anyway end it here.

Lock it....

Master its ok, he say will shut up, and will not spend time to us, aaa gosh!! finally.

BTW: master is my friend and he talk with sence, not like a Pwnz0r. and when some one tell u "kid" no is for your age nab. i know people with 15 years old and are like a adults.