Your feelings

I tried, still playing. Already playing for few days now, like 3-4.

I didnt get bored of low experience rate (x1) and i usually do when it comes to Lineage2 low-rate.

Its b/c Aion is kinda new game to me and its interesting to kill new

mobs, test different skills (different from L2) and experience new gameplay.

All tho i think L2 PvP is better then Aion's one, but i wont judge cause i didnt PvP in Aion. I just think

Aion is good but it's another grinding game from ncsoft (as usual) but aion isn't that much grindy like L2. L2 sucks hard. Only privates worth to play. Aion official is good but it needs to spent many times on it + cash...

• 4 weeks later...

Aion has better graphics then l2 but somehow l2 had better pvp's (maybe because i dont play long aion around a month) i think you just need to get  used to aion :) just my opinion

Ok really i got a chanter to lvl38 on official gorgos server and i did quitted

In my opinion the problem is...in that game when u reach level 30 till lvl40-45 u gotta play on group...other wiser ur screwed...it starts to get booring cause of the soul heal...if u pass 2 hours farming, questing or whatever and u die once, u lose everything u got till there...its really booring

It's also based on wow system, but they got plus one really important thing where aion was better than any other game, the flying system i mean i've tryed perfect world, wow, l2, metin and a few more, no game was able to do such a "free" flying mode has aion can...

Now comparing to l2...i don't think it can even be compared...i guess that all of you prefer l2 to wow cause wow is boring and is stopped and u don't get that adrenaline of the l2 game speed...just as u can't compare l2 to wow cause, despite both are mmorpg, i really think l2 is unique and no other game will ever be compared to it, u can't compare l2 to aion :D

here are my feelings hope it helped on your decision ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hmm y must pllay much time  before judge aion....for the moment y m impress of graphichs .....y stop play l2 becouse y whas a litle dependent :D and kil my real life ....

Aion or any other game will also get you dependent...it's about you, not about the game :P

well, my internet is not very fast, so i thought - download it or not, but when i turned this game on, i saw an interesting world of AION. and im still playing it, so decide you want play it or not. i have played l2, wow, AION cabal, silkroad, runescape(hehe) so far and i could say that AION is one of the best of them. :)