[Showcase] Hli4S.Net Signatures [Rate & Comment]

CensoreD

Hli4S.Net Signatures

From Newest to Oldest:

ae7g1v.jpg

1t4ux3.jpg

2v14v3b.jpg

2gub0nd.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End :D

mmm proton bale noumera :) gia na einai pio eukolo na leme gnomes kai emena mou aresoun pio poli h 2 kai h 3 h proti theli na tin kanis kai ligw pio megali kai ligi akoma doulia twra ama stous allous aresi tote ti na po den mou aresi to xrwma :P

Its good see here your showcase, well let me tell you is much better if you want to hear only comments with suggestions, you want hear how the people rate your sings. btw is much to say.

you can understand what i mean here.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=106306.0

Just read the extra, for me is omsething really important if some one whant progress on this. cuz no is just make signs.

On Topic: the sings are good, but that is if im given you my oponion with the eye, if whe look much better and whe think how you did that, whe dont see much work, whe you go to make a sing is better have one pre idea, or a theme, you have a theme but the execution must have much more work, read tutorials and see works form others guys. but most important is use your imagination if you follow a tutorial step with step the outcome will not be yours..that dont have sence. use the tips, learn how have done the outcome and combine with your own ideas and style.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...