GM Shop

GK Global.

Gold Bank

Buffer

-=Others=-

Custom Zone Lvl, Adena, Life Stone, Pvp/Pk

Augmenteds On: Fast Active Skill

No Custom Items

Man sorry for language, you are idiot, on site at downloads you recomanded to download Gracia Final, Xa0x0ax0a LOLZ ...

Is interlude or gracia final.. X(

xa0x0a0xa http://l2bluecode.foroactivo.net/guias-guides-f4/connect-to-server-eng-t76.htm  <---- here is interlude client

http://l2bluecode.foroactivo.net/descargas-downloads-f3/dowload-necesary-eng-t91.htm <--- here is gracia final client

WTF !!!!!

EDIT: I enter on this server, is interlude, but server is sucks 0 players on, Im sps, mob drop 14kk adena, And hydro blast all time miss, 1 dmg , to kill 1 mob to adena have need 3minutes, with vortex and another skill :)) xaxax0a, start with 70kk adena :oWTFX(, to buff have need spirit ore, soul ore,duals, and you dont have money. X( man Close Server

I guess on this server on latinos ppl? GL with ur server.

As usual, hero/global chat = non-english.

Also there was a nice "Corruption Event" called "Are you faster then 2 fullbuffed daggers with dash?", GM droped ++ weapons, and ofc 2 daggers with dash got all. + He didnt announce it will be that kind of event, i mean he probably did but on this fucking language! Sh1t i just dont like when ppl are not speaking English in Global/Hero, and when they talk about something (They have PMs omg)

Not 1vs1 event? 2vs2 eveny? NO, drop wep on the floor. Oo

Noblesse (Cardine's Letter) - 1000 Omen Stars = 100mobs which have high resist to all the sh1ts like bows,daggers etc. ( I mean its a highrate for god sake!)

As usual, hero/global chat = non-english.

Also there was a nice "Corruption Event" called "Are you faster then 2 fullbuffed daggers with dash?", GM droped ++ weapons, and ofc 2 daggers with dash got all. + He didnt announce it will be that kind of event, i mean he probably did but on this -beep-ing language! Sh1t i just dont like when ppl are not speaking English in Global/Hero, and when they talk about something (They have PMs omg)

Not 1vs1 event? 2vs2 eveny? NO, drop wep on the floor. Oo

Noblesse (Cardine's Letter) - 1000 Omen Stars = 100mobs which have high resist to all the sh1ts like bows,daggers etc. ( I mean its a highrate for god sake!)

thats is the reason why i dont like to play high rate servers. i rather play mid grade off servers and have some real fun.

Want to give you a server where they give you everything?

Juzgas antes de probar, el enchant es facil 1 weapons + 16 or 18 lo tienes en 3 minutos..

The letter caradine well asin I see that people do not spend points in Olympia.

if you want to play on my server does not play, but shut up :D when you have a server you will realize what is

Want to give you a server where they give you everything?

Juzgas antes de probar, el enchant es facil 1 weapons + 16 or 18 lo tienes en 3 minutos..

The letter caradine well asin I see that people do not spend points in Olympia.

if you want to play on my server does not play, but shut up :D when you have a server you will realize what is

You dont need to give me those servers...

You meant they can get bots to feed in oly if noblesse is less then 1k Stars? Well make a GOD DAMN PROTECTION eh?

You said on your language: You can get wep +18 in 3minutes? So? I spent some adenas getting on +25 but still. I mean at least announce the event right and not on your language only! If you said sorry it means u are guilty so... Next time make 1vs1 or 2vs2 event Oo.

And hmm I WONT shut up cause i actually PLAY your tarded server without protection. :D :D :D