[HELP]L2Font-e question

Seebal

Hi i have o some problem. Can i export from this file every texture in one click? You now select all and export? If not, how i can create L2Font-e.utx with my Loading Screen? I ask because when i create name.utx with loading screen, I open l2 and language is change from english to korean.

Sry for my bed english :/

to export textures from a utx u should always use umodel... what else could u use anyway? the bugged-half-working utxfixer + UTPT ? :/

http://www.gildor.org/en/projects/umodel#files

add your utx inside same folder as umodel and create a .bat file with something like this

umodel -export blabla.utx

this will export all textures from the utx

u cant.. u have to create the utx all over... but let me ask u a question that maybe will save u from alooot of trouble.. what u want to do with l2font-e.utx ? if u just wanna change the loading screen then there is no need to touch l2font-e at all.. just create a new utx with the loading screen.. and edit localization.ini... English_LoadingTexture=L2Font-e.loading02-e .. to your texture...

oh but i forgot... for some reason this doesnt work for gracia final on some systems.. i dunno why it always worked before.. but give it a try.

Before i create new utx and change English_LoadingTexture=L2Font-e.loading02-e to my and lineage change english language from english to korean and i don't know why :/ Now i download L2Font-eByLauQ and all works, but for new chronicles I have to cope alone

Before i create new utx and change English_LoadingTexture=L2Font-e.loading02-e to my and lineage change english language from english to korean and i don't know why ...

:S did u saved localization.ini with 413 header instead of 111 maybe? but still that wouldnt give korean :/

I'm saved this with 413 and my lineage client chcange from english to korean :/

Anyway now i know how i can put everything what i want, thanks for help me :)

locked.if you want to ask something else pm me to unlock it