[Question] About the Server's packs Protection(phx etc.)

haris50

Question

Hello all merry X-mas and sorry if i make a post in wrong section

Well i left for about 1 year the L2 dev and i want to know if the team's (like L2jdp,l2jfree,l2jarchid,Etc)

Solve that problems with the phx protections and all of those hacks that make us nervous 1 year ago..

I want to know if i start again to make my own server what i have to do to protect my server for all of those hacks..

i don't want to make one server with preconfig pack i want to create it clean and add my stuff..

Well please make a reply and tell me what happen with protections and with witch chronicles & L2jTeams works i want to see the results!

thanks! ;)

6 answers to this question

i think from Helbound and earlier (gracia1,2,final)...

well if you not il addicted use always the newest chronicle with decent pack such as l2j and keep it update also read their forum they post a lot of fixes atm in the newest chronicles the exploits are the smallest problems

well if you not il addicted use always the newest chronicle with decent pack such as l2j and keep it update also read their forum they post a lot of fixes atm in the newest chronicles the exploits are the smallest problems

alright! Thank you for the infos Dude!

alright! Thank you for the infos Dude!

When you say phx? You mean, enchant scripts etc ? Because, as i know they can send you packets and crash your server. Anyway i think Gracia pt2 and ++ Is nearly unhackable. :P

When you say phx? You mean, enchant scripts etc ? Because, as i know they can send you packets and crash your server. Anyway i think Gracia pt2 and ++ Is nearly unhackable. :P

that's very good! thanks i want to know with witch chronicles that hack tools  working...