[EN][Share]Guide How To make your Own Weapon New Id Etc.

First of all this guide is Devangell's and some ppl said for English version so i translate it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys today will teach you  how to make your own weapon, what i mean? you are gonna make it with your own ID your own Name and your own stats, ok lets start!

See this photo and see that the  ID "66666" doesnt exist in my server .

clipimage001hpi.th.jpg

Well go in your server pack  and go to gameserver \ data \ stats \ weapon if the weapon has no stats can be made to  gameserver \ data \ stats \ weapon and create a file name that you want or get another copy and name it as you want I named mine "New Weapon" , Right-click with your mouse on the file and open it  with notepad and it will show you something like that:

<? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?>

<! DOCTYPE list SYSTEM "weapons.dtd">

<list>

<item id=here you will put the ID you want-----------> '66666 'name = "and here the name of your weapon">

<for>

<set val='379' order='0x08' stat='pAtk' />

<set val='169' order='0x08' stat='mAtk' />

<set val='8' order='0x08' stat='rCrit' />

<add val='0' order='0x10' stat='accCombat' />

<set val='379' order='0x08' stat='pAtkSpd' />

<enchant val='0' order='0x0C' stat='pAtk' />

<enchant val='0' order='0x0C' stat='mAtk' />

<!-- Enhances damage to target during PvP -->

<mul val='1.05' order='0x30' stat='pvpPhysDmg' />

<mul val='1.05' order='0x30' stat='pvpPhysSkillsDmg' />

<mul val='1.05' order='0x30' stat='pvpMagicalDmg' />

</for>

</item>

</list>

When you do that it will be like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE list SYSTEM "weapons.dtd">

<list>

<item id='66666' name="New weapon">

<for>

<set val='379' order='0x08' stat='pAtk' />

<set val='169' order='0x08' stat='mAtk' />

<set val='8' order='0x08' stat='rCrit' />

<add val='0' order='0x10' stat='accCombat' />

<set val='379' order='0x08' stat='pAtkSpd' />

<enchant val='0' order='0x0C' stat='pAtk' />

<enchant val='0' order='0x0C' stat='mAtk' />

<!-- Enhances damage to target during PvP -->

<mul val='1.05' order='0x30' stat='pvpPhysDmg' />

<mul val='1.05' order='0x30' stat='pvpPhysSkillsDmg' />

<mul val='1.05' order='0x30' stat='pvpMagicalDmg' />

</for>

</item>

</list>

Ok save it now and you are ok.

Then we create our file to SQL, Now I'll show you how to do it on your server that is Interlude, kamael, Hellbound, Gracia -1-2 - Final

You take an sql file from here Lineage pack \ Sql

I got the weapon

There is alot in there, you keep one and deete the other's

like:

INSERT INTO `weapon` VALUES (97022, 'Hades Dagger', 'rhand', 'true', 970, 1, 1, 'adamantaite', 's', 271, 5, 'dagger', 12, -3, 0, 0, 0, 433, 0, 148, -1, 0, 0, 'false', 'true', 'true', 'true', '', '', '', '', 0,'-1', '-1', -1);

And change the id and Name where it says dagger you can change it and put  sword and now our weapon is  sword

But we leave it as a dagger

Following changes in our file should look like this

INSERT INTO `weapon` VALUES (66666, 'New weapon', 'rhand', 'true', 970, 1, 1, 'adamantaite', 's', 271, 5, 'dagger', 12, -3, 0, 0, 0, 433, 0, 148, -1, 0, 0, 'false', 'true', 'true', 'true', '', '', '', '', 0,'-1', '-1', -1);

Save it now and is ready  our Sql file

After run the Data Base that is ready to Navicat the weapon within the Navicat ..

Now we open the File Edit ,   Open and decrypt the weapongrp  and there you can see the glow of the weapon with the appropriate systexture ie to operate and many more but we since we put in Sql Sword will find the Forgoten Blade This is my sword (that came to my brain right now) and we will do it dagger b/c   we put dagger in the navicat

Is Id 6581

Copy and get the whole series and so the principle of less than you do and empty at the end

So that the end is a empty

It will show something like that:

0   6581   1   1   7   10   0   LineageWeapons.forgotten_blade_m00_wp         LineageWeaponsTex.forgotten_blade_t00_wp         icon.weapon_forgotten_blade_i01               - 1   1300   47   1   0   0         7   1   1   LineageWeapons.forgotten_blade_m00_wp      1   LineageWeaponsTex.forgotten_blade_t00_wp         4   ItemSound.sword_mid_4   ItemSoun d.sword_small_9   ItemSound.sword_mid_2   ItemSound.public_sword_shing_10   ItemSound.itemdrop_sword   ItemSound.itemequip_sword      10   281   132   1   5   8   0    0   0   0   379   0   1   1   1000   0   -1   0   LineageEffect.c_u004      0.0000000   0.0000000   0.0000000   1.2000000   1.2000000                  LineageWeapons.rangesample      2.0000 000   1.5000000   1.5000000   10.0000000   0.0000000   0.0000000                     4   -1   -1   -1

Where the Blue is changing the Id that is that we put 66666

Is essential, we do Save And decrypt

We do it at 413

After the File Edit , Open The itemname-e

And do the same as we did in weapongrp top only in the itemname-e can change the name of the weapon that is that show in the game

After taking a / / server_restart

And when Login again

Your weapon with ID "66666" forgoten blade

Here is the photo at the end of our work:

lastp.th.jpg

Credit's: Devangell™ for guide Original Post (GR)

and me for translate ;)

Have Fun!!!

• 2 months later...

I try to add new weapon with this guide and when i start te client with changed weapongrp.dat i have Error:

2010.3.17 17:55:55

CPU : AuthenticAMD  AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3600+ @ 1910 MHz 2046MB RAM

Video : No Video

PosCode : LS1(146) 0:0:0 2/0 [333]

General protection fault!

History: FL2GameData::LoadL2DataBin <- FL2GameData::WeaponItemDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Where's the problem...?

P.S. 1 Server on L2J Gracia Epilogue

P.S 2 Sorry for my english...its bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics