Wanted pics :s

Does anyone know were i can find LineageII pics of: Wanted dead not Alive, murder of etc etc? pls if anyone know tell me^^.

p.s. sry for my bad english :s haven't never studyed it

SCREAM has done the 80% job thnx stelio :D take this picture and save to your computer

wantedpa8.jpg

-right click and choose edit via painting(we randomly choose Paparizou p einai k kouklara )

this image  24557070vx6kq8.jpg

-then press select in the upper left corner of the screen and drag a piece you want (example The Face) like this :P and simply copy it papnobic9.jpg

-now open the dead or alive picture in edit mode

-now use select again and drag small field and paste the image we copied later  and between the gun put the name you want in ...we placed the name "Helena" by clicking the A selection and draging a small square between the guns

and you are ready to try on your own Result  wanted2gs15647mp2.png

IMPORTANT NOTE: we love Helena Paparizou and ofc we want her alive + to give a kiss to her(too beautiful) but i didnt have a face shot in my pictures folder so i scanned her image from her last cd and used her as an example

EDIT:some black lines in the upper-mid section of the picture is a mistake so dont bother with them too much ;D

SCREAM has done the 80% job thnx stelio :D take this picture and save to your computer

wantedpa8.jpg

-right click and choose edit via painting(we randomly choose Paparizou p einai k kouklara )

this image  24557070vx6kq8.jpg

-then press select in the upper left corner of the screen and drag a piece you want (example The Face) like this :P and simply copy it papnobic9.jpg

-now open the dead or alive picture in edit mode

-now use select again and drag small field and paste the image we copied later  and between the gun put the name you want in ...we placed the name "Helena" by clicking the A selection and draging a small square between the guns

and you are ready to try on your own Result  wanted2gs15647mp2.png

IMPORTANT NOTE: we love Helena Paparizou and ofc we want her alive + to give a kiss to her(too beautiful) but i didnt have a face shot in my pictures folder so i scanned her image from her last cd and used her as an example

EDIT:some black lines in the upper-mid section of the picture is a mistake so dont bother with them too much ;D

ty this is what i was waiting for ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...