[Shared] Fire Sword -=ANUBIS=-

1) I speak in English as I can. Espaniol speaks if you prune (language but difficult to use diverse synonymous)

2) This it is a global forum, that is to say, for all, the ideas not them robbery, arise from my, and this is certain… Because you I am clarifying it, it is not concerned to me if a person as you gives the reason me or no, is single a desire that I had to see the weapon thus, and I reproduced it in these dual ones. Single that.

This discución without sense is finished, does your life, without criticizing the other people's work, (the arms do not have anything to do with which vos you showed, your dual single they have glow, MINE THEY HAVE an ANIMATION “THUS DENOMINATED IN the UNREAL” · IN CASE YOU NEVER OPENED · to IT THAT Becomes, IN ICE OR FIRE, like armors ice, uses this same operation.

*   OK?         *

as i get the share +1 karma from me;P

Only mods can give karma lawl

Mijuki nice work.I don't think u stole them cuase many people may saw something the same and make the same thing.It happens.Try to share fast they are rly good

First Not Trying To "SINK" you or anything and i totally agree with sess

Second I can download-edit Pyromaker's (taking as an example pyro cause of he's unique shares) mordor weapons adding some lightning animation changing colors and?? That make's them my creation? NooOoo About animation i had a pc format so i dont have them now so i could upload the "animation" part as you say you may added some pattern and?

Q: Do they Look exacly as the other sword that sess posted?

A: Hell Yeah!!!

And plix plox i may not be the man that should  tell you these cause i dont have any priv but Stop double posting its annoying and answering in your own Questions Kind wierd? Double personality?

As a conclusion ppl that dont have priv for karma why you tell +1 karma +1 karma? lick? tsss here take a nup ppl and clean your self

WE have democracy anyone can say he's opinion!! Not Criticising Not flaiming just expresse my opinion!!!

Please upload fileedit C6... We need it. ;D

There is no C6 you can coose up it says C5 or interlude x.x choose interlude

its a button in the middle it says Chronicle

since all they request this in 4 post, in case some did not see it.

FILE EDIT C6

http://rapidshare.com/files/49330838/L2_FileEdit___-_ANUBIS_-_.exe

system complete, you can make all modifications...

http://rapidshare.com/files/46235824/system.rar