[Gracia Final L2j] L2 CrossFire

Pierik

Hello everybody

I'm going to show u a very nice server aka L2 CrossFire.

Features:

-When you log in our server, you will notice that starter areas have newbie exp mobs, especially designed so you can easily level up to 76-78 level just on them. (Notice that grade penalty is not applied so whatever your level the use of any grade equipment is possible.)

+ L2 CrossFire has pro npcs;

- An exceptional buffer, with every possible buff on it

- Excellent gatekeeper, easy to use and with many ports available.

- And ofcourse Shops offering you anything you can imagine and even more.

- Safe / Max enchant - 6/25  (Rate is good, u dont have to farm xx weeks to have +25 weap Smiley)

- Very nice community and really good admin, he's pro dev Cheesy

= There are 2 farming areas, probably places you 've never seen before; as we said l2 CrossFire has nothing to do with the usual server you 've been playing!

Soon, class balance is going to finish (still under course). This means, that even useless class at high rate servers, like Fortune Seeker will be worth using!

An other huge change is done at the skills; no mp is required (except few skills like heal) nor items such as spirit ores (runestones).

It is possible to sub in any class; no more stupid restrictions like elf-dark elf or overlord/warsmith subs. The only rule on adding sub is that no race can sub to a kamael and vice versa for client reasons ( equipment is not displayed properly).

There is an auto TvT system. I strongly recommend to participate-rewards are worth the time and after all it's a PvP server, right?

And many many other changes left for you to discover!

Gather your friends and try the high level raid bosses. Trust me!

Server machine info:

# 1000 Mbit uplink

# CPU Xeon Quadcore @ 2,13 GHz

# 6 GB DD3 RAM

# 2x 500 GB SATA II HDDs, 7.2k rpm

# Hardware Raid and Software Raid

# OS: Windows Server 2008 Pro

Over 400 online atm But we need community to grow up! So bring your friends/family or even PETS to play with us!

http://www.l2crossfire.com/    <- Server site

http://www.l2crossfire.com/how_to_connect.html  <- How to connect guide

Oh nice i will play... but i need one info [i can't find it in forum and webiste] what is chance echant? Blessed and Normal? and hard farm?

its 85% for bless, 80% normal as far as i know

I was playing there and i can tell you its nice but,too much farm(90% of servers are farm servers) and farm zone 2 is for partys,apart from that its ok.

U can solo as PK or take bish to pt, but the best way is to farm adena in ketra/varka and trade for blue than reds ;)