Problem 3ds

zoom out further, perhaps it's located far from the object away: try Convert to Editable mesh (by right click on Tube at the modifier list), and select all vertex, then you can rotate easy I think.

Good luck

zoom out further, perhaps it's located far from the object away: try Convert to Editable mesh (by right click on Tube at the modifier list), and select all vertex, then you can rotate easy I think.

Good luck

i just only want to unlock it from somewhere i change it but i dont now from where ???

i can find this

, and select all vertex

ei4c3m.png

You people don't even know how to read images?

Click the Move Button Maybe?...

If not, because I have no idea what you want to do (your English Description sucks), press Alt  or Ctrl and use your mouse to rotate, move it or whatever..

Good Luck.

ei4c3m.png

You people don't even know how to read images?

Click the Move Button Maybe?...

If not, because I have no idea what you want to do (your English Description sucks), press Alt  or Ctrl and use your mouse to rotate, move it or whatever..

Good Luck.

i want only like first look the image and tell me where i can unlock it...

[GR]

Re palikari m, epidi dn katalavenw xristo apo ta agglika s, stin prwti photo, deikse mou to tool bar.

Den vlepw to tool bar gia na s pw..

Gia tin akrivia, dn katalavenw ti thes na kaneis, apantise m sta Ellinika..

Kai ama thes to 3D Gia an kaneis kai esi CSS/CS Movie, gia na kaneis wrea signatures klp, tote einai ena epic fail dream, sto lew apo twra..

[GR]

Re palikari m, epidi dn katalavenw xristo apo ta agglika s, stin prwti photo, deikse mou to tool bar.

Den vlepw to tool bar gia na s pw..

Gia tin akrivia, dn katalavenw ti thes na kaneis, apantise m sta Ellinika..

Kai ama thes to 3D Gia an kaneis kai esi CSS/CS Movie, gia na kaneis wrea signatures klp, tote einai ena epic fail dream, sto lew apo twra..

[gr]ti les re file egw to thelw gia na ftiaksw new weapons kai armor kai npc kai tetia :S

ama blepeis sthn proth eikona exei ayta ta belakia e sto diko m den ta exei... :S

i can find this

Ok, so... do that. Select all vertices and click the rotate button if you want to rotate (hotkey E) or move if you want to move (hotkey W)

And indeed try to explain a little bit better if you can :/

/offtopic: what is that karma hunters about in your sig? To me Karma hunter doesnt really sound like a compliment, but could be just me

well either way this is not a 3ds max help section or forum :/ your knowledge at 3ds max is obviously near zero. i suggest u watch some basic 3ds max video tutorials or go post at an other forum that has to do with the prog. 3ds max isnt like any program.. some spends years and years and still not fully mastered it.. how can i say this.. its a whole new "world" if u like, thats why there are hundreds of forums just for it. even if i told u how to center the axis to the object u wouldnt get a thing anyway. so u need to spend alot of time with it.. its not like a lil tool like unrealed that u can learn with a couple of guides.