Ultimate Guide to Safe Aion Botting

Mysticmaster's Ultimate Guide to Safe Aion Botting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-How to get started botting, and what two programs are the best to use to avoid the ban

-Ncsoft’s trivial detection methods, and how to avoid them

-ASMODIAN botting guide 1-50. These are not common botting spots, but rather out of the way places you don’t have to worry about GM’s teleporting to.

-ELYOS botting guide 1-50.

-A guide to using macros with the bot to maximize your damage

-How to use delays and weave auto attacks correctly to maximize your kill speed

-A guide to tweaking your xp/hour. (If you are already an experienced botter, I have no doubt this will almost double your xp/hour)

-How to not look like a bot, and practically never rest.

-Best places to farm cash at 45+, and the secret to increasing drops. Yes, there really is a secret.

-How to get your account back after being banned. Note: only possible when you are using one of the 2 suggested bot programs. If you get caught using a memory injection bot, there is nothing that will save you from that banstick. Note2: If following this guide, you will not be banned. I can’t promise this, but I can say it with 99% certainty. I’ve botted 5 characters to 50, two of which were being botted 24/7 during the recent ban waves…I’m still going strong

I sell the guide for 5$ if someone is interesting to purchase it, email me at sorrowdreamer@gmail.com

Payments by PayPal.

ty for your time.