[Suupa Share] L2 FileEdit CT2.4 + Universal Patcher - Updated with v1.0

takhs7

Thanks for this. I will test it and report if any bugs occur.

I can't get one thing tho. I am trying to make my own l2j gracia epilogue server. So I configured and ran server just fine. Now comes the client part.

I downloaded live gracia epilogue installer and updated it to latest revision. Then I tried any patched system directory from here and all of them did not work. I get gracia epilogue spalsh screen for a few seconds and the LineageII crash report pops up. Saying:

Assertion failed: GIsDynamicRecompile || GIsEditor || GetSuperClass() || this==UObject::StaticClass() [File:.\UnClass.cpp] [Line: 910]

History: UClass::Bind <- (Class ADEN_CASTLE_T.Aden_c_base03) <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (Aden_c_base03 3430604) <- ULinkerLoad::Create <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture ADEN_CASTLE_T.ADEN_C_BASE03 NULL) <- UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- 1.510000::0 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

What could be the problem? I was using the system folder downloaded from couble of topics. Mabe I need to overwrite original system folder with patched one?

recommended way: install a c-l-e-a-n epilogue client... fully update it.. then make a backup of the system folder.. name it like "system - updated clean".. so now u have 2 folders.. "system" and "system - updated clean" that are the same.. now download my universal patcher and unrar the exe inside the "system" folder.. run it.. w8 till the patching completes and ur almost done.. now just download an unpacked l2.exe and gameguard killer from fyyre's website and add to the system.

http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/

wildcard_epilogue.rar - - Gracia: Epilogue, only <-- gameguard killer

ct2pt4_l2.rar (update: 10.01.2010, #2) - - unpacked l2.bin for Gracia: Epilogue <-- unpacked l2.exe

recommended way: install a c-l-e-a-n epilogue client... fully update it.. then make a backup of the system folder.. name it like "system - updated clean".. so now u have 2 folders.. "system" and "system - updated clean" that are the same.. now download my universal patcher and unrar the exe inside the "system" folder.. run it.. w8 till the patching completes and ur almost done.. now just download an unpacked l2.exe and gameguard killer from fyyre's website and add to the system.

http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/

wildcard_epilogue.rar - - Gracia: Epilogue, only <-- gameguard killer

ct2pt4_l2.rar (update: 10.01.2010, #2) - - unpacked l2.bin for Gracia: Epilogue <-- unpacked l2.exe

Thank you. Worked like a charm.

Would you happen to to what for is the Port entry in the \[url\] section of the decrypted l2.ini file. I thought client gets the port to which connect to through the login server.

EDIT: I guess this is not the best place to ask this. If someone can help, please answer here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=114922

• 2 weeks later...

How can I mod my files to have infinite zoom and color messages which appear on the center of the screen like in WoW

for inf zoom open user.ini find RightMouse and make it like this

RightMouse=CameraRotationOn | UseAutoTrackingPawnOff | StopMouse | CameraRotationOff OnRelease | UseAutoTrackingPawnOn OnRelease | MoveMouse OnRelease | set Engine.LineagePlayerController MaxZoomingDist 65535 | set Engine.LineagePlayerController MinZoomingDist -200

that should be enough i think.. and about the screen msgs u need to edit systemmsg-e.dat .. check SoFaKi's share ..

RightMouse=CameraRotationOn | UseAutoTrackingPawnOff | StopMouse | CameraRotationOff OnRelease | UseAutoTrackingPawnOn OnRelease | MoveMouse OnRelease | set Engine.LineagePlayerController MaxZoomingDist 65535 | set Engine.LineagePlayerController MinZoomingDist -200

if u remove the red part i think u can do zoom through walls .. (with -zoom in- only not zoom out.. i think.. )

nope.. aint working..

i remember that on c4-c5 when i was using l2utils.. there was an option "Ghost Walls" which edited this file... i didnt know i'd need it now.. so i didnt check what was edited.. :( if u find a way pls post it here