mjst

Site: http://www.l2vip.gr/

oog walker 10.9.7

OracleL2Walker 2.16c

mesa exei kai tcptunnel

kalo liosimo  ;D ;D ;D

ta bot doulevoun kanonika pou ta dokimasa sto Gracia Final l2vip

l2vip by Maxcheaters meber.rar

ean yparxi idi sto forum delete h lock.. epsaxna na do ean exei kanei k kapios alo bot gia afton ton server alla stin anazitisi mou evgaze para pola me tin lexi l2vip 8)

Vasika dokimasa diafora ig kai sumvainei to eksis. Ola kala arxizei to melle attack alla meta apo 1-1misi wra o char stamatei sti 8esi tou kai pianei araia kai pou target alla den paei pros to meros tou mob,enw to upoloipo pt kanei kanonika follow attack. Auta mexri to 2.09b , stis epomenes ekdoseis den kanei verify me tpt...

Entwmetaksy an riksw to mob manyal kanei pick up opws kai pt buffs

• 3 months later...

rr anoi3a server k m leei kati mlks me server error k svinei k dn me afinei na ftia3w  database re guys eilikrina 8elw help

dld ama erthete sti 8esi m ........eleoc dld prospa8w na anoi3w 2 mines

o vip ekane wipe kai ksananikse..exei ligo kosmo..dld metria pragmata , tha epeza an den itan toso megali manoura to thema walker..na prepei na kaneis oloklires diadikasies gia enan koloserver den leei .swsta ?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• ¿Dónde puedo probar?  Where can I try?
    • be very careful... he likes to ask for money in advance in crypto... he doesn't seem like an honest person to me
    • chrome and ISP doesn't let me due to ssl errors in your website
    • Attention, attention, the heroes of Elmoraden are wanted! Get ready for new adventures, because our gates are open for you! We switch to the Interlude chronicles on Lionna x5 server, where exciting battles, exciting quests and incredible adventures await you! But that's not all! For beginners, we have a special offer – shadow equipment that will help you develop faster and more efficiently in the world of Elmoraden. With these powerful items, you can easily reach new heights! Join us on May 17th and become a part of the great saga! An unforgettable adventure awaits you on the Lionna X5 server with the Interlude chronicles. Don't miss your chance to become a real hero!     More info: - Characters created from 17.05 09:00 server time, when created will receive gifts in the form of chests with coupons for temporary weapons \ armor No Grade - A grade; - Characters created from 15.05 00:00 server time to 17.05 09:00 will receive gifts in the form of chests with coupons for temporary weapons \ armor No Grade - A grade; - Gifts are divided by grades (No Grade - A Grade) and gifts can be opened at levels corresponding to the grade of the gift. (A gift of D Grade can be opened at the 20th level, B Grade at 52, etc.), but the character's level when opening the gift should not exceed the 75th; - The duration of the equipment \ weapon is 10 hours; - Chaotic characters (characters whose PK counter is higher than 0) cannot use shadow equipment; - On 17.05 at 09:00 server time (10:00 Moscow time), you can meet Looney the Cat in the cities, who will exchange coupons for temporary weapons and equipment; Coupon amount in the gift chests: No Grade: 1 D Grade: 2 C Grade: 2 B Grade: 1 A Grade: 1   On 17.06 at 00:00 server time, the cats will disappear, and with them the chests and coupons. Items received for coupons are not deleted.
  • Topics