Queen ant

Hello everyone!  :D

I was just thinking is queen ant a raid boss ? or just a boss ? cuz if its just a boss u can kill him at every lvl ... and if any1 hase killed her can i have some info about it ? like how many ppl were u and the classes .... thanks  ;D ;D

it's a boss, but u wont get drop if ur lvl is too high.

Tacticts: one party is ~40 lvl sorcerers party with wc,bd and a 1-2 se.

second is full supported high lvl nukers/dd party.

High lvl party kills nurses and guards, while sorcerers concentrate on AQ.

it's a boss, but u wont get drop if ur lvl is too high.

Tacticts: one party is ~40 lvl sorcerers party with wc,bd and a 1-2 se.

second is full supported high lvl nukers/dd party.

High lvl party kills nurses and guards, while sorcerers concentrate on AQ.

u will get raid curse when u will be  above  level limit  lol go and check by yourself

at least on infinity server from dragon-network we can kill the minions of ant queen at any lvl, im a HE lvl 78 and we kill the minions with high lvl subbed chars while 9 lvl 40 nukers kill the ant queen, pretty simple.

kisses

at least on infinity server from dragon-network we can kill the minions of ant queen at any lvl, im a HE lvl 78 and we kill the minions with high lvl subbed chars while 9 lvl 40 nukers kill the ant queen, pretty simple.

kisses

well on retail u get raid curse  )

well if you are highter than 40 lvl you will paralyze...

ONLY FOR THE ANT QUEEN !!!!

The Nurses or The mob with the name ANT or the mob with the name Ant Quard are just aggresive mobs that when you hit ant queen are coming to you xD !!!!

you can kill them att all lvls but i think its better to have 2 sorsers and hit with a magic that hit all the mobs that are close to him xD

and the little Ants will die :P

Well, you cant hit the Ant Queen if you are 40+!!

40 u can!!!

and about the question how many ppl you need....

you play in rpg or a pvp server man ???

i think if you have 2 pt of mage you are ok :)

i hope i helped you and plz dont spam :)

1-2 mages(40-47lvl) & 1 bishop(whatever lvl you want)if you hit with more lvl than 40-47 you ll get petrified and of course you wont get any drops...Queen Ant has 30% chances to drop items

it is a RAID boss

You can kill AQ whatever ur lvl is you WONT get paralize cause it's a dungeon boss but still if ur +9 lvls you won't get the ring...

Many times if we have enemies comming and we can't kill the AQ before they come we kill it with out 70+++ chars just in case we get killed they won't use any 40 lvl mage group and farm the ring.