L2Walker - Multiple scripts?

michaelz

Why do u need to run 2 scripts? maybe all can help and make then in only one scrip. for that u can use the coman Label(name) and call(name) or jmp(name) so u can go to the part of the script u need.

So you guys were talking about merging them into 1 script.

Is it possible to integrate a mana script within a delay 2 hour, go back to town and buff script? From what I know now, it ain't possible to do that because the mana loops itself? But maybe i'm wrong?

So you guys were talking about merging them into 1 script.

Is it possible to integrate a mana script within a delay 2 hour, go back to town and buff script? From what I know now, it ain't possible to do that because the mana loops itself? But maybe i'm wrong?

:)

possible, possible.

This would a VERY badly made script, but here's how you do it

You have the mana sub(10 seconds)

to make it a little simpler you can make another sub that consists of say.. 5 minutes of the first mana sub(30 times)

then you could make another sub, including the 4 minute sub, to do like 30 minutes

then you have your main sub that does what you actually wanted to do

Label(main)
Call(mana30min)
Call(mana30min)
Call(mana30min)
Call(mana30min)
Call(Your town thing)
Jmp(main)

Label(mana30min)
Call(mana4min)
Call(mana4min)
[..6]
Return()

Label(mana4min)
Call(mana)
Call(mana)
[..30]
Return()

Label(mana)
Delay(10000)
CharStatus(MP,<=,40)
{
USEITEM(Mana Potion[iD=728])
}
Return()

This is an extremely shitty way to do it but walker isn't meant to combine things like that.