[Request]Beat Maker Program

ЪǻņĜ

heyy lovely MxC Member... 8) ;)

i want a program that i can make Beats from there...so Next i take my Microphone and Record ON it...so ill make my own Song!

importand Any1 got something ? :D

Read this:

Downloadable Free Rap Beat Maker

There are many free rap beat maker programs on the market to help you start making rap and hip hop beats.  Below you will find a list of the best free downloadable beat makers.  Of course, you must realized that you get what you pay for, so many of the free beat maker programs will be limited in their options.

Fruity Loops

Fruity loops rap beat maker software offers a free demo version of their versatile beat making program.  Many of the advanced features are not available on the free demo version, but it is still enough to help get you started and get a feel for what FLs has to offer.

Beatcraft Drum Machine

Another free rap beats making program is Beatcraft Drum Machine.  This is a great drum machine program and they also offer a free downloadable version which will allow you to start making rap and hip hop beats.  If you want more advanced feature later, you can also upgrade to the paid version of their software.

Propellerhead Reason

Propellerhead offers a free version of it's beat maker software.  The Reason demo offers all the features that the full version offers, however  you will not be able to export or save your beats.  It will also only allow you 20 minutes of trial time.  The free downloadable beat maker demo is a good way to get your feet wet and make some rap beats and then decide if you want to purchase the full version.  The downloadable demo version does come with a  small demo sound bank.

Sony Acid Pro 6

Another option is Acid Pro 6 from Sony.  They offer a free downloadable version of their beat maker program.  It is another great option for making rap beats and the trial version with give you enough exposure to the program to decide whether or not it is for you.  Another free beat maker that they offer is ACID XPress, which has limited functions but is a great free option to try out.

If you are looking for free downloadable beat makers just check out any of the options above to get you started.  If you really want to get advanced with your hip hop beats then you will most likely need to upgrade to a paid version.  However, a free rap beat maker is a great place to start before you shell out a bunch of cash.

I think acid pro is the best to do what you need, its really simple.

Oh dammn , im newb soz...

Hmm anyway i will.... but i need some Beat For My Rap Songs...Anyone got something for me pls??non stealen Beat that maked by him.i Would like to give me a Rap Beat;p