[New] Ain't they rockin'?

Bleik

Yeap, I got inspired from the Photoshop Icon and I tried to domething like that with my way, because I have no idea how the PS logo may have been created..

And I think I succeeded :D

Pillow Emboss is their key ;)

Actually emboss destroys the layer text if you don't know how to play with the setting.

The guys who made ps are pro.Do not expect to make something similiar to their creations.An uncle of mine showed me a video he had and I was really curious on how the made those things.This is why I started PS :P

Actually emboss destroys the layer text if you don't know how to play with the setting.

The guys who made ps are pro.Do not expect to make something similiar to their creations.An uncle of mine showed me a video he had and I was really curious on how the made those things.This is why I started PS :P

Pillow Emboss is their key ;)

Actually listen up..

All of my creations in the past, the present and the future were/are/will be ideas from other logos that I have seen surfing the internet.

I ain't saying that I am a leecher, because I am not, I am just saying that I see something in the internet, I launch my PS and start trying to do the logo

I saw in the internet with was that will give me the result I want.For example, I didn't use Pillow Emboss, inner shadow in these creations..I tried another way of doing the shadow thing and for those who wanna see just download the PSD..

My point is that I never leech and I never try something that comes in my mind.I take ideas from the internet and I try to do something that will give a result similar to the original one..

It's the best way for me to learn using Photoshop, learning how to do new things with new ideas and how never to forget what each button in PS does xD

I didn't mean that you are a leecher.

How could someone get inspired if he can't see a shit?

All of us have seen kewl features on the net and tried them.It's not stupid neither copy..

It's just a way to learn and experimenting...

Playing with Pillow Emboss settings and other blending options will make a logo like PS.It's just some practicing.

-Blane

Playing with Pillow Emboss settings and other blending options will make a logo like PS.It's just some practicing.

-Blane

And a couple of knowledge...