[Preview]Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter

NickOmaniac

If you were putting together a list of the PC first-person shooters that most deserve to be remade, chances are pretty good that Serious Sam: The First Encounter would not make the cut. And this is not an insult. The original 2001 Croteam game has aged so well that it doesn't really need this HD remake because its run-and-gun action and ludicrous menagerie of monsters are just as much of a blast to experience today as it was nine years ago. Nothing noteworthy has been added to the game, aside from some improved visuals, frivolous bonuses like achievements, and a depressing number of showstopping bugs. If you already have the original game, there aren't any compelling reasons here to make you want to go back for more. If you don't have the original game, the aforementioned bugs make it a safer if less desirable option than this HD remake.

"Nothing noteworthy has been added to the game, aside from some improved visuals, frivolous bonuses like achievements, and a depressing number of showstopping bugs."

lol

"If you already have the original game, there aren't any compelling reasons here to make you want to go back for more."

ok, xD what a shame i thought they would remake the game in a better way :/

"Nothing noteworthy has been added to the game, aside from some improved visuals, frivolous bonuses like achievements, and a depressing number of showstopping bugs."

lol

"If you already have the original game, there aren't any compelling reasons here to make you want to go back for more."

ok, xD what a shame i thought they would remake the game in a better way :/

I don't care if they are stupid and they didn't make a better remake, I just post the preview :D

nothink special add to the game

If u are playing serious sam for first time then u will find it awesome but if u have already played the normal version of the game u will not see any MASSIVE changes that are very good

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...