[Request] LF low rate C4/5 or intrelude Server

fenik

Bugged rates with retarded SP and materials, servers closing cause files get corrupted, and all of the sudden those files appear back, bad choice on GM's and rumors of corruption here and there, GM's helping clans killing Raid bosses, bots and more bots, unfixed exploits (virtue anyone? when all of the sudden a clan of people appeared with top lux while others were in low D, they got banned, but the exploit was still there). Not to talk about a "C5" nobody has seen yet, but id bet my left eye that they will use postpacific skills pack with bugged zealot, crappy daggers and what not, and thats what theyll have for c5...And just check the clans list, nobody knows any of them lol, a bunch of eureka (most carebear server ever) clans that have never accomplished shit when trouble (a mediocre clan, but the only ones who pvpd in eureka) just rocked all of them.

Lol L2P...

As many people said, wait for SupremeL2 15x, open beta is coming within a couple of days from what the admin said yesterday, and weakness+ascension are going to play there, some of the best private servers clans seen, thats a challenge :P

You got a point , but the l2p's C4 one year ago without all those new bugs and shits > Supreme's C5

You got a point , but the l2p's C4 one year ago without all those new bugs and shits > Supreme's C5

I don't think so, L2P was done by the community, but that community wont be there this time, Ive played both Virtue and SL2 5x, and i can say SL2 offered a lot more of fun, not having to worry about bugged SP rates, with fighter classes being able to raid, with pretty good rates making possible to have A grade before subclassing, with manor and seven signs giving no problems, etc.

Anyways i just think that Ken is going to start a SupremeL2 project, he will release it with skills and working on some, while Mcrabben is already working on Clan system and c5 zones/items, he took 6 months as advantage.

• 4 weeks later...