interlude [Interlude L2J] L2RiseOfKing

gaglar

Information:

L2 RiseOfKing is a Lineage II Private Server special created

for PvP Combat Mode with Special features and custom systems.

-== Rates ==-

Exp: x3000

Sp: x3000

Drop: x10

Adena: x3000

Spoil: x5

------------------------------------------------

-== Features ==-

C1/C2/C3/C4/C5/INT Areas

C1/C2/C3/C4/C5/INT Mobs

C1/C2/C3/C4/C5/INT Skills

Spawn Protection -10 seconds

Cursed Weapons

Auto Learn Skills

-== Enchant ==-

Weapons: 70%

Armors: 70%

Jewels: 70%

Maximum For Weapon: +30

Safe: +6

Bless: 99%

Maximum For Armors And Jewelery: +25

-== NPC's ==-

GM Shop - You can buy anything you want.Weapons,Armors,Jewles,Potions,Scrolls etc. [No Raid Boss Jewels]

Gatekeeper - You can teleport to any place you want.

NPC Buffer - Gives support magic to help you in game.

Class Changer - You can change your class there.

Custom Trader. - You can Buy Custom Items.

Custom Skill Enchanter. - You can Enchant your skill here.

Custom Augmenter. - You can Augment your weapons here.

-== Working Features ==-

Wedding System

Clan System

Fishing System

Olympiad System

Subclass System

Hero System

Noblesse System

Clan Halls System

Duel System

Augmentation System

Enchant Skills System

-== Events ==-

Events Every Day: Team Vs Team

-== Custom Systems ==-

Customs RBs

Custom Nobless Item

Customs Farm/Exp Zones

http://l2riseofking.com

Can anyone give me more informations about the server? for Example : [(what costom armor have(dynasty,apella?)weapon(epic,dusk?)]

Go to the site :S

gl with your server.... i will join

btw server is dedicated? the patch takes too much time to download... wtf 20 kb/sec :D.... add it to rapidshare if you can...

I might join... I have some questions

1. Is it hard to get Blessed scrolls? (Drop from RB? Farm Mob?...)

2. Is this a english speaking server (community)? How much are daily on?

The answer is in farm you can see how is easy or hard and how much things you need for dinasty for an example,100 Gold bar for Helmet,bla bla,or just ask the gm how is but i think on 3000x is not so hard to make an set easy,try to make a S grade on 4x or rates like these..Good Luck With you Server i will give a little visit to your server to see how is,Cheers  ;)

Hmmm i tried the server... Good thing the farming for Armor and Weapon is not so hard.

But

1. Missing Dyes,Clan Eggs etc in GMshoP

2. Song of Vengeance is 7min

3. A bit of lag but we can deal with it

;) Server worth trying

3. A bit of lag but we can deal with it

Changed my mind, we cant stand that lag :P

Im not saying this server is fail but ... Why to make a server when you know IT WILL BE A FAIL and when you know NO ONE WILL PLAY IT?

I dont get those people...

Sorry for double post again -.-"!

Hmm Enter the server and you WILL see what means LAG and what means D/C!

Admin said he is going to fix lag in 1 week (No offense but i think this is a huge lie, 1 week, tomorrow, worldwide known words ... Well i mean lies)

If this is 1week server i will freak out! It would be another day wasted in my life... I farmed hard now and i am still farming even if it lags and even if i get Disconnects everu 3minutes -.-!