Aw gracia final info request

AverageJoe

Hey every1, I'm currently playing on retail, and have decided to roll an aw. So I have a couple of questions regarding that class in gracia final:

1)What dyes for pvp? Same like before gracia( the - str)? I'm asking this cause I've heard that since gracia str has a bigger influence on blow dmg.

2)What weapon is better? Kris+focus or ss w/o SA? For pvp

3)What sub certificates would you suggest to get? The warrior,enhancer,tank or warrior,enhancer,healer?

Ty in advance

1. Dex gives unnoticeable ++ , str doesn't give that much ++ in dmg. so Go +4wit -4int +4con-4str imho

2. Both sux, doesnt really matter, at least kris has Focus in case you're OOM

3. Personal choice. I'd go tank

And about the - str, doesnt that mean that I will be less effective w/ a bow(In case I'll need to use it or smthn)?

Yea a little bit. But i guess you have to choose to be effective with a bow or be effective with a knife, and since you're an Aw..

I've read more opinions of daggers, and most still go +4dex +4con - 8 str in gracia final, so i'd say my option was indeed good for both knifes and bows. but if you're really serious, go only +4wit-4int, but i don't recommend it.

wit + /int - to mages? are you crazy? on a server with mana potions, that is a failure.

and about the abisswalker use 1 symbol 4+con/4-str and another with 4+dex/4-str. and if you have 1 good healer add 1 more 4+con/4-str

it's all about evasion and skill, not about the dmg